Dove Guessing Game with my friend! ( Contest )

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

A contest follows the free Dove Soap. Tongue out

Blog about the adventures and memories you've had with your best friend and stand a chance to win the following prizes :

• 1X Rs 50,000 prize
  • 15X Rs 10,000 prizes

More details here.

Replies 141 to 160 of 183 Descending
knitha.urs
knitha.urs
from Bangalore
10 years ago

tommorow SealedTongue out

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

tomorrow ever diesCool

Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
10 years ago

never :P

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

yea.'never'.....got timed out when tried to correct typo ehFoot in mouth

Saket Kalikar
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

And from 'Result' point-of-view, tomorrow never comes.Undecided

Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
10 years ago

Results Cry

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Folks, read Renie's comment and watch out for Dove ka Facebook page..add it to ur timeline...u will automatically get to know the results when it comes. GUess so Smile

That way we could also comment on their FB page asking about results Wink

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Not anymore...The results are out Smile

Nisha
Nisha
from Lucknow
10 years ago

C'mon already!!! I hate teasers that make us open the result page again and again and againn...

knitha.urs
knitha.urs
from Bangalore
10 years ago

result??Undecided

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

Results announced - congratulations to all the winners! Smile

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Yeah! Thank you...Thank you :) 

Ankita S
from Faridabad, Haryana
10 years ago

Thank you Renie! 

:)

DS
DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago
Ladies sweep the floor clean once again! Congrats to them!
Ankita S
Ankita S
from Faridabad, Haryana
10 years ago

Congrats to other winners and thank you Indiblogger!!

Laughing

Someone is Special
Someone is Special
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Congrats to the winners. With this contest result, I have decided to stop writing posts that are from my life. 

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

At least the ones I saw seemed like real life only. You should have known Dove usually chose only women winners. See even in the beginning to this thread, lot of us had mentioned that.

Someone is Special
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Hmmm yes, I am aware of that TF :) Those words are pure emotions :)

Mayura Rao
Mayura Rao
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Renie

Can you please share their facebook page url

Thank You

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

https://www.facebook.com/DoveIndia?fref=ts

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

All winners have included the guessing game in the post.... and i thought it had nothing to do with it.Congrats everyone! 

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I could not see guessing name in at least 2 of the posts I checked out.

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Congrats to the winners. Again see a lot of friends on the list. Some people are on a winning spree - Ekta, Canary.

Ragini Puri
Ragini Puri
from New Delhi/Ludhiana
10 years ago

Congratulations everyone! Smile

Afshan
Afshan
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Congrats to all the winners

Bad that there is no 1k voucher category :PIndi wud have surely allotted me that :D 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Yes 1k :((

Saket Kalikar
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Ranjith, your name was there in 10K list. But looking at your love for 1K vouchers, they though the 10K will be waste for you.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Saket :((:P They should have given me 10 1k vouchers Cool

Afshan
from Bangalore
10 years ago

hehe this one is good !Ranjith may be u shud ditch the love and break up with ur 1k vouchers to climb the ladder ;)Just kidding ! 

Afshan
from Bangalore
10 years ago

and I saw a strange comment here just on this thread or may be below it :PCame back to reply and ask what it was but guess now its gone !anyway ladies & ladies , enjoy the victory and the shopping spreeCool 

Best wishes

Thanks Renie  Smile

It feels nice to see so many familiar names in the list..Ekta, Canary, Nabanita, Namrota, Najm , Vidya, Ankita...and of course I'm really happy to see my name in the 10k league Laughing

Special Congratulation to Lakshmi for that 50k voucher !

Ankita S
from Faridabad, Haryana
10 years ago

Thanks! Congrats to you too Maniparna!

:)

Lakshmi G
from Chennai
10 years ago

Thanks very much Maniparna and Hearty Congratulations to you for your win.  We are going to empty that website for sure - 16 ladies armed with shopping vouchers :) My first 1st prize on IndiBlogger - means the world to me :) 

Many thanks for the kind words in recognizing the perfect fit with the post & the hard work behind the bitstrips (took me 5 woman days in selecting, customizing the avatar and choosing the final cartoons i will use, get them done and then download them to the post :)  Actually, at the time this post was written, bitstrips was novel and had just been launched (if i remember right, just in its 2nd week) - though, subsequently, it has become a rage and is all over FB since.  

Sammya Brata
Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Congrats ladies...clean sweep as expected Smile

Very well done!..... @Renie : Now a VIP frenchie wala contest to banta hai hehe! 

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

:)) :)) :)) better still Jockey or UCB 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Surprised:P

Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
10 years ago

LOL @Vijay ...whatever it is.. Tongue out

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Dude - Be careful what you are wishing for. I remember people wishing for Gilette to organize contest for men at one time and we know how it turned out -Not even trying to imagine what shape a VIP Frenchie or a Jockey campaign may take.

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

wats wrong with the gillete contest? i got two shaving razors and shaving creams at the BA wala....Laughing 

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Congrats, Nandini. Pray tell us what you propose to do with these precious victory trophies.

Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
10 years ago

@TF : IDK what happened with Gilette. And IDC as long as I manage to win it Tongue out

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Sammya - surprised you did not see what is happening in Gilette with all the brouhaha about women's campaign against stubble. Procter and Gamble sucessfully managed to convert men's shaving items into women's agenda. 

UCB is betterUndecided

Canary
Canary
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Thanks TF!! Smile yes it's good super sweet to finally taste winning! I have waited forever to win something now!! Have been hoping to see my name in contest after contest winner list: Explorer, platinum, Yatra, Smelly to smiley, idea, road trip, we-chat, ebay and the list is endless Tongue out 

Congrats to everyone and I'm very happy to see some new names in the winner list - everyone has done a fab job in their posts Smile

Ankita S
from Faridabad, Haryana
10 years ago

u r on a roll!! congos :)

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

And I am happy to see the old names as most are friends.

ND ..yes Bitstrips they are.... I think it needs a lot of time to choose from the vast range of cartoons...those cartoons fit with the post perfectly..Smile

Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Yo Maniparna di...congo bongo Cool

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

It may impress you...it doesnt impress me specially when i see those similar cartoons all over facebookSmile anyways congrats to you for your big win!

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Congrats Maniparna. I have been meaning to try these things for a long time. But somehow too lazy to try these new media - guess blogging and possibly even literature of the future itself is moving away from just old fashioned writing towards other media. 

Thanks ND and Sammya... Smile  It would be a lie if I say '' I'm impressed "..all I think that it includes a lot of hard work..Wink

Sammya Brata
from Kolkata
10 years ago

Arey katao to :) Enjoy the moment boss!

Canary
Canary
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Actually I did a little study after I got intrigued with The Fool's comment to see the most common names in winner lists and I find these at most places in the last many contests: Bushra, Heena, Uma Maheshwari, Arvind Passey, Nabanita, Ankita singhal, anant, defiant-- all the lovely familiar people!Smile

Am I missing somebody? Smile 

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Canary - I was not talking about that list  - that is a known fact (there are 2-3 more names you have missed in that list.) - I was congratulating you and Ekta for joining that elite list by winning 2 in a row.

LockSign in to reply to this thread