Diwali Gift from IndiBlogger - Happy Hours

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Wow! New concept from IndiBlogger! Check topics under Indivine and win gift vouchers :)

https://www.indiblogger.in/happyhours/diwali-a-time-for-family/ (Closed)

https://www.indiblogger.in/happyhours/dabur-healthy-child-happy-home/

NEW TOPIC and this time it's blogging for a brilliant cause: https://www.indiblogger.in/happyhours/toilet-for-babli/

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: Real Time
Replies 141 to 160 of 190 Descending
CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Congratulations to all the winners. Lots of new names and faces. Seems I've been Absent for quite too long.Surprised

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

One good thing about this contest is that it attempts us to step out of our fears of getting copied.

Listen, I've written earlier that those copy never go far... and those who go far never copy. Another little facet I believe in is that we all have our own writing style and if someone picks up a paragraph, it is bound to stick out like a sore thumb unless the copyist matches the rest of his post with an equally vibrant style. The copy dodos die a natural death sooner than they would want to... and this is because copying isn't such an interesting pastime. Writing original stuff is mesmerising and so we see all those who write their posts still at it even years later.

So why fear?

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

not fear, its my choiceCool

Couldn't have said it better. Those who copy never go far. Original remains original and this is Internet, highly likely that at someone is/has copied me and I wouldn't even know. So why fear! Fear kills the fun. :)

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

its a mistake to think of it as fear...,,cos' copying can be lifting of ideas too ( which happens a lot ) and that can be done without disabling anything. like i said some things are just choice...it was my choice to put that code in my blog...cos' thats the way i like it a-ha!Cool other ppl removed theirs to be eligible for the happy hours thingy.. i didn't not, not cos' of fear of being copy....but just cos i didnt want to remove the code thats all....if its temporary moderation i'd have, but if its one year...then no..(thats why i wanted a clarification )..its just a choiceSmileCool

Kitchen mummy
Kitchen mummy
from Kundli
9 years ago

Renie: Pls add more vouchers to Pepsi one too..... :)

Wish you all a very happy Diwali Smile 

Nikhil
from Thane
9 years ago

Wish you the same Uma Smile

deepawali submission open again, try your luck friends.

closed again,

Vijay Shendge
Vijay Shendge
from Pune
9 years ago

Hi,

Can blogger from langfuage other than english can also submit their post ?

You can try, it has not been stated otherwise.

Also what is this queue thing? What if my blog doesn't make it to the Moderation List? Will I be elgible for next moderation slot or not?

TechChumz
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Good question. I too had the same query.

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Cannot post another entry even though there is a submit button, any idea whatsup? 

Nikhil
from Thane
9 years ago

You can only submit one entry i guess..

Meghna
Meghna
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Finally received my voucher for the diwali contest.Thank u Indiblogger for making my diwali a happy one.:)

congo's meghna

Nikhil
Nikhil
from Thane
9 years ago

Super duper fast! Thanks IB and Dabur Smile

congo's nikhil,

Nikhil
from Thane
9 years ago

Thank you Smile

Also, I have another question. Can one person post onnly one blog for #HappyHours? Or is it one blog per #happyhour contest. Like 1 for Dabur and 1 for Pepsi. Or is it overall one for both of them combined. Also what is this Queue thing? 

Babitha costa
Babitha costa
from chennai,India
9 years ago

@Goel u can submit one for each.

Bad luck no vouchers in pepsi #happyhour.Wish to win but no way Frown

umang
umang
from faridabad
9 years ago

i want to buy small fridge for my mom and have got 2 flipkart voucher of 1000 rs...can anyone exchange for single voucher of 2000 please

Nikhil
from Thane
9 years ago

You should be able to apply both the vouchers in a single transaction...did you try?

Bushra M
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Flipkart allows you to club three vouchers at a time. :)

umang
umang
from faridabad
9 years ago

@Nikhil and @bushra....actually i have 4 gv of 1000 won in some contest..so i wanted to get 4000 rs off on small fridge...in case u can help out would be great.

thanks

Bushra M
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Have added you to my network. Add me too and Indimail me your 1K vouchers! 

umang
umang
from faridabad
9 years ago

thanks for adding..check indimail. @bushra M

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

Ultimately posted for some lazy bucks [Grin]

good luck bro.

me too and got some cool and lazy bucks Wink

But for Anunoy buck is too lazy to travel to him.
Aditya Jha
Aditya Jha
from New Delhi, India
9 years ago

Submited an entry but way after the 7 vouchers would've been gone. As diwali gift, if someone is willing to exchange their Amazon voucher worth 2,000 with Flipkart of same value, I'd be delighted. :p The 3 voucher only rule on Flipkart can be really troubling at times. 

Are Diwali Submissions Open now? I have been checking since morning but can't see any Submit Link? Is it the case with anyone else too?

rejected posts, can they be corrected to stand a chance again or they be just withdrawn into obscurity.

Anunoy Samanta
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

Hahahaa... I got no reply... don't know rejected or not but no peanuts for me... guess, I've wait till France recognizes my virulence [Wink]

Bro. Pangs of rejection gives a serious jolt. You start rethinking your ability to write.
Nandini Deka
from Bombay
9 years ago

rio...i think you should value your own writings...if it doesnt fulfil some brand's criteria that doesnt mean your work is any inferiorSmile

This helped ND, prize is a bonus but rejection....,,,
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

Least I expected from IB was a mail informing me where I went wrong... but as you know "sab chalta hai" [Wink]

Your too rejected??
Anunoy Samanta
from Bardhaman
9 years ago

How to know that? Only thing I know, I wasn't offered any cookie........ [Amused]

They will email you, like i received the mail.

LockSign in to reply to this thread