The Reliance Digital Experience (Mumbai)

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

We have something new on IndiStuff - where you go to the stuff, instead of the stuff going to you. Laughing

http://www.indiblogger.in/indistuff/4/

Let us know if you have any questions!

Replies 141 to 160 of 288 Descending
Sahil Majethia
Sahil Majethia
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Nandini is right, 

we all want ipod

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
10 years ago

When wil the results be out :(

Stephen
from Raleigh
10 years ago

when would the results  be out is the big question :D

Ashish
Ashish
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Results? iPods? iPads?Update please?  

yash shah
yash shah
from Mumbai
10 years ago

are the goodies dispatched??

Stephen
Stephen
from Raleigh
10 years ago
:D Submitted my blog post for this :D :)
Meghana
Meghana
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Any updates on results/ipod/goodie bag???

Dharmesh Y. Khatri
Dharmesh Y. Khatri
from Mumbai
10 years ago

as of for now my one friend visited store after me has got call and received iPod and me and my another friend are still be waiting for iPod

And obiviously we want ipod for sure

Bhumika Thakkar
Bhumika Thakkar
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Its been 2 weeks and more..no update..no ipod..no goodie bag..whats the matter ? :/

Vijay Pashte
Vijay Pashte
from Navi Mumbai
10 years ago

Hi Inditeam,

We can understand that you guys might be busy in Indian Blogger Award thing. But, Kindly give update on Reliance Digital contest.

Siddharth Gupta
Siddharth Gupta
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Dear team IndiBlogger,

It has been two weeks since the last rounds were supposed to happen. The participants have recieved nothin as of now except botchy gossipy rumours of certain bloggers getting iPods.Kindly inform us as to what is going on. We love you guys and we know you guys love us too, but this is absolutely unprofessional to not reply to our messages.Give us an update or a specific date to look forward to. Again, please do not take this as cribbing but rather all I'm trying to do is put the thoughts of all participants into a message.Please reply asap

Fatima
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I second you Siddharth it's really been a long time with no response what so ever. 

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

i third you

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I fourth you Cry

vaisakhi mishra
from thane
10 years ago

I agree to every word...its kind of irritating...give us atleast some update...that would do...but there has been zero communication from the Reliance people or IndiTeam for a ver long time now...

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

We understand the frustration...here's the present situation - we've simply been unable to get any solid information from the Reliance digital team. I'm not sure if they're busy or just plain inept, but we're doing everything we can to get things moving. If we don't get any responses by the end of tomorrow, we'll have a few of our guys at Mumbai head over to their office and yell at them through a window.

Sorry! Frown

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Maybe they are busy with slashing the 3G rates and launching 4GSurprised

Animesh
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I just hope yelling works Frown

Siddharth Gupta
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Any replies?

Alexander Gounder
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I can help with the yelling Yell

Siddharth Gupta
from Mumbai
10 years ago

No reply yet?

Bhumika Thakkar
Bhumika Thakkar
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Very disappointed :( They should have given all bloggers the goodie bags at the time of visit only..if they did not intend to respond later.. :/ Different rules at different stores !

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

:( 

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

Thanks for the patience everyone. Still no communication as yet. Give us a few more days - if they still don't respond, well, we're the blogging community, we can always think of something!

Worse case scenario, the shuffles and goodie bags will still come from IB, but it may just take a while. A promise was made on our platform, and we'll see that it's followed through.

Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thats a splendid thing Renie. U let again proved that indiblogger members can count on IB's commitment. 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

the shuffles and goodie bags will still come from IB

So nice of you Renie but still fight with the Reliance people for i pods and goodie bags. Wink You can use your money for sending chocolates to all of us on IB's 10th anniversary. Laughing

Fatima
Fatima
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hope Reliance gives us the promised goods and IB doesn't suffer...else we can lead a strike morcha to Reliance Stores across India...hamari mange puri karo Tongue out

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

reliance has been very unprofessional , maybe they believe any publicity good/ bad publicity is great, after all they do get the attention even though in a negative way.

Bhumika Thakkar
Bhumika Thakkar
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Did not expect this from Reliance ! Pathetic..

Sachin Kelkar
Sachin Kelkar
from Mumbai
10 years ago

What a way to generate bad publicity . This should be made into a case study and shared everywhere. I am sure all of you have given very candid feedback on Stores and Reliance is not happy to giove away goodies for folks who write not so good about them. IB team , don't be the angels , we dont need ipods from you.... You can send a BIG Thank ( or FXXX) YOU card on behalf of us...

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

It's disguisting, really.

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

Update! We've gone over a few heads, and communication is back online. Smile

It's going to take a day or two for the new people to get up to speed with this campaign. More information to follow as and when we get it!

Meghana
from Bangalore
10 years ago

thts grt, hope to hear something good soon...

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

thanks Renie, sounds promising!

was thinking of adding a nasty afternote to the blog post. heheh is that thought cruel? 

LockSign in to reply to this thread