Locked Support for Surf Excel Matic #GetSmart Contest

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
12 years ago

If you have any questions on the Surf Excel Matic contest, this is the place to ask them! What does everyone think of the topic? Smile

Replies 141 to 160 of 318 Descending
Varun Gawarikar
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

Result kab hai bhai?

Achyuth Sankar
Achyuth Sankar
from Mumbai
12 years ago

It's been a week.. any word?

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

The word comes out only after declaring the results... Smile

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I have opened IB after 15-20 days with a hope that all the three contests' results would be declared. Frown

Tushar Tajane
Tushar Tajane
from Pune
12 years ago

Everyone seems to be spending part of those extra 2 hours to check here for results... and I am no exception :)

Best wishes everyone... 

Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

LOL That is true.. so we all end up with 22 hours after the contest 

Varun Gawarikar
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

even fdi in retail will be declared....

Tina Basu
from Bangalore
12 years ago

LOL

even our respected former prime minister Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee would have completed an entire speech by now.

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago
LOL
Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
12 years ago

Same here... Sounds strange... right? Read it... it is interestingly written...http://passey.info/2011/11/photography-philosophy-and-a-spoonful-of-surf-excelmatic/

Vivek Sheel
Vivek Sheel
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Hi !! I did submit my post for the surf excel matic contest but don't see it with the other contest entries. Whereas when i go to my dashboard it shows the post listed in Lifestyle > Family & Parenting . 

Can anyone suggest what's wrong ?? Are you able to view this post http://viveksheel-blog.blogspot.com/2011_11_01_archive.html#3335380128940041739

Thanks !!

If your post was voted, then you are automatically mailed informing the same. In that mail, you can get the indivine link of the post that you submitted.

Or

Try sorting the list in order of popularity and if you know the number of votes that your post has got, you can easily find it. Like if your post got 30 votes, you can jump a few pages, and reach the page where the list of people with 30 votes arrive, and then search for yours.

oh wait!!!

its okay that it has been listed under Lifestyle > Parenting. Thats the category where all the contest entries went to. So you're good.

Vivek Sheel
Vivek Sheel
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Thanks Xeno !! Let's hope mine is there with the judges coz i don't see it when i filter by the number of votes. I have anyways written to the indi guys let's see what they have to say.

best of luck :)

DS
DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Still not out!!
Achyuth Sankar
Achyuth Sankar
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Okay, seriously, atleast give us a date, but waiting for the unknown is agony!!! :P :)

doesn't make a difference really. Indiblogger has a history of not being punctual. Take the indirank dates for instance. :p

Varun Gawarikar
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

Thanks to Sibal remarks got something to write about. Go read on my blog and vote if you like it people.

Vivek Sheel
Vivek Sheel
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Hi !!

My entry for the contest was not showing up on the Indi contest page. Just got help from Indi technical team and sorted the issue.  Please read it @ http://viveksheel-blog.blogspot.com/2011/11/this-post-has-beenwritten-for.html

Thanks to Indi Tech Team :):)

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Do we need this thread any more? It is currently being used only for cribbing about delay in results and for promoting contest entries. Wonder if it serves any useful purpose any longer.

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago

You are right @ The Fool.

I agree with u completely.

Ramesh kumar
Ramesh kumar
from chennai
12 years ago

I guess, too many people have written too well and i lost hope. well just checking, who won it and curious to read their blog.Sealed

Tina Basu
from Bangalore
12 years ago

we are yet to get the result ... and the wait is loooooooooooong :(

Tushar Tajane
Tushar Tajane
from Pune
12 years ago

I am sure IB & HUL must have wished of extracting those *TWO* extra hours to scan through all the entries.... :)

Varun Gawarikar
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

Well we do not need this thread except for trolling now till the results are out.

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
12 years ago

These results should be ready by Monday - however, they will probably be announced only on Tuesday as our team will be traveling back from Delhi after the blogger meet!

Achyuth Sankar
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Thanks Renie :D

Ranjith
from hyderabad
12 years ago

I expected you to come here before declaring the results. Smile

Tushar Tajane
from Pune
12 years ago

Supercool @Renie ... Thanks for the update. Cheers :)

Great news, thanks Renie for the update,
Agony Dude
from Pune
12 years ago

Wow...that sent shivers through my spine. Next Tuesday...really..OMG, waiting eagerly!!

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Wohoo... Waiting eagerly for them:)

Hope they are not delayed any further :P

Thanks Renie for the update :)

Arti
from Mumbai
12 years ago

WE all will be waiting!!! Smile

induravisinghj
from new delhi