The Indian Blogger Awards 2017

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
6 years ago

Join your fellow IndiBloggers this evening at 7PM on Twitter and Facebook for our launch of the biggest, baddest, most definitive Blogging Awards yet!

#IBA2017

logo-email-trans.png

THE AGENDA

1. We launch the Indian Blogger awards, 2017
  2. We have developed something new and would like to share it.
  3. Celebrate 10 years of IndiBlogger.

Can't wait until 7PM? Join #IBA2017 now, bring chips!

Replies 161 to 180 of 223 Descending
Dipali Sharma
Dipali Sharma
from New Delhi
6 years ago

Super Excited......

Ravikumar Ambadi
Ravikumar Ambadi
from Hyderabad
6 years ago

Awesome. Waiting for the event

Adcritic
Adcritic
from Mumbai
6 years ago

I think we owe a nice round of applause to the Indiblogger team that they finished this contest this year itself (no, in a good way)

But I was impressed when they took our suggestion and displayed the entries submitted by each nominated blogger for the IBA awards, and this made for some great reading too.

Surely you deserve better sponsors and so does the blogging community!

Partha Sadhukhan
from Bangalore
6 years ago

oh is it..didn't know that the nomination entries are added and can be viewed now...great news..(I forgot what entries I had given...lolz..)

Partha Sadhukhan
Partha Sadhukhan
from Bangalore
6 years ago

Really Indiblogger - Thanks for adding our entries and displaying them for everyone. Truely speaking I forgot what entries I made in 'Gender Equality', 'movies' and Social segments...These links actually help us see what entries we really submitted. If there was a notice declaring that the entries are visible we could have gone through others' entries earlier. Surely good read..

Nandhini Chandrasekaran
from Chennai
6 years ago

Renie replied to AC's comment about the entries addition but it went unnoticed. Good luck to male factor. Perhaps it is the only blog on men's rights. 

Adcritic
from Mumbai
6 years ago

thanks for NC's suggestion

We very badly need to have a blog for men's rights.  Hightime this objectification of men and harassment (also done via snide snarky remarks on this forum) has got to STOP !!!!

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
6 years ago

Thanks! I forgot which articles I submitted! :P. Here's hoping BOTH my sites win! :D 

Dibyendu Sarkar
Dibyendu Sarkar
from Kolkata
6 years ago

Do we really need any such blog? I have doubt. If you see seven days posts in any whatsapp group with predominantly male adult members, you will find that in the name of protests against discrimination against men, most of the posts are trash! Another group of posts relate to bawdy jokes on the plights of husbands etc. We need to talk of human rights in general and not men's rights. It is true that there are literature aplenty on the rights of women. But consider the general discrimination that a wonam has to suffer in the sociaty. Gender discrimination is heavily loaded against women and we need to accept that. Crying from the rooftop on gender discrimination against men may not lead us anywhere.

Adcritic
from Mumbai
6 years ago

that was sarcasm

the response from NC was nasty and uncalled for.

I apologise that I responded to it instead of just ignoring her

Partha Sadhukhan
from Bangalore
6 years ago

Dibyendu...Shows how ignorant you are. Did you even read anything there? No wonder you are from Kolkata, the feminist hub. Care to prove me wrong on any of my blog posts...not generic rant as you have done here. Just give informed comments..hope you are educated enough to understand...Waiting to see your informed comments to debunk any article of your choice on The Male Factor.

Nandhini Chandrasekaran
from Chennai
6 years ago

@Adcritic, if you didn't know, 'The Male Factor' is Partha's blog which is about Men's rights. I was just wishing him good luck, as a nominee for the IB awards, as his blog's content are unique (irrespective of the genre of the content). So, now tell me, what was nasty in my comment? 

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
6 years ago

Hey now. If you guys need something to debate on which could resolve an issue at hand, may I suggest the current outrage of people making maggi noodles with pieces of oranges in them? 

OMr90Dm.png

Adcritic
from Mumbai
6 years ago

my sincere apologies NC

didnt realise & wasnt aware of this blog too

sorry once again

Ayyoo!! The topic is going somewhere else. It's New Year time! Let's all celebrate our achievements of the current year and look forward to many more in the next. I understand none of you wanted to hurt anyone with your comments and it's just a perspective difference. Let's all be excited about the award ceremony and celebrate the winners together. Cheers!

Dr. Lawrence Kindo
Dr. Lawrence Kindo
from Shillong
6 years ago

Congratulations to all winners, including my blog in the "Science and Research" category! Yippee! 

Thanks Indiblogger and the judges of IBA 2017 for the recognition! Glad to be a part of Indiblogger! 

Vikash Kumar Bhakta
Vikash Kumar Bhakta
from Raigarh
6 years ago

Its an honour to my blog for giving award under "Real Estate" category. Thank you Indiblogger and Jury members for this recognition. Also congratulations to all the winners for their success.

Its an request to Indiblogger team that if possible then please issue a certificate to the winners so that they can showcase their awards in their respective blogs.

Sunita Sriram
Sunita Sriram
from Bangalore
6 years ago

Hearty congratulations to all the winners who have walked the red carpet today under different categories....a well deserved win backed by sweat and toil with lots of patience and determination..

Thank you for choosing Karutthukkalam as best blog for 2017 SmileSmileSmile

Manoj
Manoj
from Kerala
6 years ago

I got the award for best social media blog #IBA2017. Thank you Indiblogger for making this day so special for me. 

Shazia Iqbal
Shazia Iqbal
from CHANDAULI
6 years ago

Great feeling after winning this award.Thank you so much Indiblogger and judges.

Shazia Iqbal
Shazia Iqbal
from CHANDAULI
6 years ago

All the winners will be very happy and highly appreciate if the award certificate will be given. It is humble and kind request to Mr. Renie Ravin to consider it please.

Dipti
from Korba
6 years ago

Congratulations to the cutest & the youngest award winner! :) Renie sir & the team, please do consider her request :)

venkat
venkat
from hyderabad
6 years ago

+1

Shazia Iqbal
Shazia Iqbal
from CHANDAULI
6 years ago

Those who missed Live result of IBA 2017, is there any way to watch again?

Richa Shailendra
Richa Shailendra
from Mumbai
6 years ago

Congratulations to all the winners...I am sure it was a very difficult choice for all the judges since there were so many good blogs, each one filled with so much beauty of ideas, opinions, pictures, poems, stories, etc. etc... Me thanketh from the bottometh of my heart for being a winner too Smile

Now, back to the orange in maggi monstrosity, what are we going to do about it friends? Surprised

Shazia Iqbal
Shazia Iqbal
from CHANDAULI
6 years ago

Who is the youngest blogger registered on indiblogger?

Shazia Iqbal
Shazia Iqbal
from CHANDAULI
6 years ago

Thanks for the post on YouTube related with winners.

Congratulations to all the winners of IB 2017 Awards and thanks to my Readers for the support given all these days to make me too a winner here at the back of their constant encouragement and valuable feedback thru' timely comments. Best wishes!

LockSign in to reply to this thread