Wake up to a Gold Morning!

Gauri Kamath
Gauri Kamath
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Blog about your mantra how you turn your good mornings to gold mornings using #Colgate360GoldMornings

https://www.indiblogger.in/indistuff/18/#

Edited 8 years ago
Reason: to make link clickable
Replies 161 to 180 of 308 Descending
Archana Natarajan
Archana Natarajan
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Received the hamper today. Thanks IB & Colgate. The hamper was a grand one.

Stuti Shrimali
Stuti Shrimali
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Surprised! Received the hamper today at 7 in the morning. It goes without saying that it is awesome .. thanks colgate and the IB team. 

I will call this -- "Turning good morning into gold morning" Cool

Thousif Raza M.B
Thousif Raza M.B
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Recieved the package and just in time for my b'day. Thank you Inditeam and colgate :D 

Dr Mandira
Dr Mandira
from New Delhi
8 years ago

no hamper yet YellCry  Colgate does not want Delhiites to have clean teethSealed

riddhisharma
riddhisharma
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Got it to today Team Indi. Thank You Colgate... 7:15 and you get a hamper.. Good Morning indeed. 

Anybody from Kolkata received it yet? If not, I wonder why.... Innocent

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

IB team and Renie : No link to tag in the post? 

Not even colgate india's FB page?

Pri
Pri
from Goa
8 years ago

Where do we submit the post???

Rini Sultana
from Rangia, Assam.
8 years ago
In the HH page, i suppose.
Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
8 years ago

Na Hamper Na koi mail.. Ab to umeed chod di maine 😢

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
8 years ago

Aawega aawega, sabr rakho Laughing Samosha ko hari chutney ke saath khaya karo, Courier waley ki kripa barshegi =))

Kiren
Kiren
from Mumbai
8 years ago

waiting for the hamper here in mumbai.

Clementia DSouza
Clementia DSouza
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Got it just now at 7:20 in the morning definitely a wake up to a Gold Morning :D

HAIMANTI DUTTA RAY
HAIMANTI DUTTA RAY
from KOLKATA
8 years ago

@Maniparna, I still haven't received my hamper. 

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

is it in dispatch ? if yes u can easily track it thru courier ID

if no dispatch status in ur account, it means ur not among the top 300 to apply

Amit Pattnaik
from New Delhi
8 years ago

if no dispatch status in ur account, it means ur not among the top 300 to apply 

No, Karthik, don't make us feel left out Tongue out I had applied for the hamper right on the first day itself and yet my Indispatch doesn't show anything as of now. But I'm pretty sure that our turn too shall come in the next few days Laughing From what I have noticed, while some people in Mumbai had already received their packages a few days back, there were still a few who hadn't got theirs. But eventually they too got in the next batch. They are sending the packets in batches and thereby updating the Indispatch status for those particular indibloggers as and when the packages are ready to be sent. 

And to check whether your application was accepted or not, you can go to the contest page and once again click on the APPLY button, you will get a message saying -- You have applied for "Wake up to a Gold Morning", that confirms that you applied within the first 300. http://i.imgur.com/1zgrfaX.jpg

L.H.S = R.H.S and hence proved =))

Gauri Kamath
from Mumbai
8 years ago

@Karthik I still got the hamper despite it not being displayed in my Indispatch. 

Felicia Nazareth
Felicia Nazareth
from Mumbai
8 years ago

got it..... super awesome.....

To wake up early morning and get greeted with a surprise. Amazing. Thanks IB & Colgate team.
Hemamalini
Hemamalini
from chennai
8 years ago

Received my hamper.. Happy.. Smile

Rajesh Kasargod
Rajesh Kasargod
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Early Morning @ 6.45 AM Surprise from Colgate .Such a big Hamper . Goodies along with the Product .CoolThanks IndiBlogger & Colagte . Morning really turned to Gold Morning as Promised .

PS: Hamper didnot show in my Indi Despatch Still i recieved it . I guess it was not through any courier but Personal delivery by Concerned agency.

I guess if weren't in 300 You missed lot . 

Amreen Shaikh
Amreen Shaikh
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Received my box of go(l)dness! :) Thank you Colgate Team for the personal touch and surprise delivery early morning :)

Great initiative IB :)

Gauri Kamath
Gauri Kamath
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Woke up to a Gold Morning, quite literally! Finally got my lovely hamper, thank you IB and Colgate :)

Felicia Nazareth
Felicia Nazareth
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Guys please remember to read this before submitting your entry.

http://www.colgate.co.in/Colgate360/IN_v2/home/blogging-activity-tnc.html

Gauri Kamath
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Thanks for sharing Felicia. 'The post should not exceed 450 words' Now those doubts on the word limit can be put to rest.

But does one HAVE to post the review by 15th Jan? Else we won't be able to receive the FK voucher?

Jenifer Fernando
Jenifer Fernando
from Tuticorin
8 years ago

Have not got the product yet. still in transit. When is the last date

LockSign in to reply to this thread