TATA ZICA; Win two TATA Zica Cars, #TATA Zica Marathon

Anonymous Soul
Anonymous Soul
from Mumbai
8 years ago
Replies 161 to 180 of 372 Descending

Seriously, the rejection procedure is heartbreaking. They should clearly mention which rule is broken by us. Moreover, i agree that they want inspiring and creative articles around ' starting keywords'. As everyone can have different opinions and thoughts about any keyword.

Arunima Basu
Arunima Basu
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Can someone tell me if I should delete my post if there is a plagiarism issue? Accidentally I got to know that my words match with some other write-ups elsewhere. Should I delete the post on a whole or change the words? Confused because I have submitted that port already for the contest!

TechChumz
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Arunima, if you have never seen the other article before, and by coincidence some language matches, then it is not plagiarism. Keep it. Otherwise, delete it.

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
8 years ago

THIS IS SHOCKING!! BIGGEST case of plagiarism I have EVER seen in my life!! Can't beleive I am experiencing this. Frown

MOST of my posts (including titles and content) have been plagiarised and reproduced: :'(

Here I am going crazy with dark circles and what not to write for this campaign and it is really sad to see my ideas and content being copied and reproduced like this!!

Please see this post: http://www.stilettomaniac.com/2016/01/five-fantastico-ways-to-get-rid-of.html

Now the plagiarised post: http://fewmomentstocherish.blogspot.in/2016/02/fantastico-ideas-to-come-out-of-writers-block.html

My post: http://www.stilettomaniac.com/2016/01/the-peppy-queen-of-fashion-sonam-kapoor.html

Plagiarised post: http://fewmomentstocherish.blogspot.in/2016/02/the-peppy-queen-of-fashion.html

My post: http://www.stilettomaniac.com/2016/01/5-fantastico-ways-to-use-honey-in-your.html

Plagiarised post: http://fewmomentstocherish.blogspot.in/2016/02/4-fantastico-benefits-of-honey.html

Mypost: http://www.stilettomaniac.com/2016/01/the-music-of-nature.html

Plagirised post: http://fewmomentstocherish.blogspot.in/2016/02/the-music-of-nature.html

HOW MANY LINKS SHOULD I INCLUDE? I have written 75+ posts for this campaign and I DON'T want to spam this thread with links. 

I feel like laughing and crying at the same time. How can one blogger do this to another blogger? I am leaving this on the IndiTeam to decide whether this is acceptable and ethical.

TechChumz
from Bangalore
8 years ago

This is really bad. And I'm sure there is much more going on, undiscovered.

Mohit
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Bushra I can understand your pain..It is not good..I have not gone through the copied posts so I can't comment that whether the entire posts have been copied. Copying ideas is not plagiarism, but rewriting the entire content is considered as plagiarism as per the law. This Marathon is making people crazy as some are thinking that only quantity can make them win. I hope you won't get disappointed and will keep posting best posts :-) .

Arpita Dash
from Bhubaneswar
8 years ago

Hey Bushra, I think that person has stolen your ideas with little modifications in words. Have you found that person yet?

Bushra M
from Bangalore
8 years ago

She is an Indiblogger member Arpita. https://www.indiblogger.in/sujatha

CyberKID
from India
8 years ago

Copying ideas ("taking inspiration") is a different thing but here, this is repeating again and again and this can't be just a coincidence or a simple "insipration gathering". Like for example, I took a look at the first two posts and both the posts have been built the same way, it's just a spinoff of words in the second blog that makes it somewhat different. The biggest thing, why do this for a contest when you don't really have malicious intentions?

The Peppy Fashion post too is just same. Both the posts talk about Sonam kapoor, just the second blogpost does some modifications by changing to synonyms like diva in place of icon, icon in place of legend and so on.

To me, this looks like a clear case of Shameless Plagiarism, irrespective of who is behind the second blog.

Swarna Rao
from Jabalpur, Bangalore
8 years ago

OMG Bushra.. this is scary.. she has copied as it is.. cant believe one can stoop down to such level.. anyways I think IB wil take care.. dont worry girl..

Pallav Gogoi
Pallav Gogoi
from Noida
8 years ago

Hey! All popular blogs face this. Don't worry. Google surely knows which is original and which is fake. There's no contact us page and details of author mentioned in the duplicate blog. These blogs will surely be removed from search engine in the next update. Stay cool, just have fun. Such blogs never earn money or audience. They are destined to fade away. Also use Copyscape service for preventing plagiarism. I know it hurts Frown

Subhadip Mukherjee
Subhadip Mukherjee
from Kolkata
8 years ago

I have realized that this marathon is actually degrading the quality of the content that is being posted now. Some are just cooking up a blog from different sources and posting them online just to remain on top. We should actually have a balanced approach.....

(my personal view, no offence to any one)

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
8 years ago

I discovered this while skimming through the latest Tata Zica marathon entries. I know Plagiarism is an issue and Google will take care of it but I have included this here because she is posting these plagiarised entries as a part of this marathon. This is her Indiblogger profile: https://www.indiblogger.in/sujatha 

Subhadip Mukherjee
from Kolkata
8 years ago

Alert the Admin....

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

Bushra

Bushra. u have ntn to worry. 

first thing IB checks is plagiarism. not within IB but alo in the entire web. So they'd reject her post immediately or probably even ban her from the community :)

btw, see you at the top of the board :P hahaha 

Fathima Light
from Trivandrum
8 years ago

Ouch... Really a hardworking copy-paster.... :/

Felicia Nazareth
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Yes Bushra. Karthik Is right. You don't need to worry. IB will take care of it.

Rajesh Kasargod
Rajesh Kasargod
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Let us all unite against this plagiarism of worst kind.

@Indiblogger should ban her immediately 

Shameless Copy paste 

anupam joseph
anupam joseph
from Lucknow
8 years ago

Don't feel bad Bushra. Indi team will take care of these. The ideas have been copied very shamelessly. I wonder how Arpita was thinking of getting away with this. Maybe she is a newbie and doesn't understand that this is unforgivable in the blog world.

Arpita Dash
from Bhubaneswar
8 years ago

Hi anupam joseph... That's not me... That newbie is Sujatha.

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

that was a punctuation miss from Bushra when she was replying to Arpita. read her comment clearly.

it's someone else by the name of Sujata

anupam joseph
from Lucknow
8 years ago

My bad. Deeply sorry Arpita. 

Arpita Dash
from Bhubaneswar
8 years ago

It's okay, no problem... :)

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Out of 9 posts written by me, 4 rejected and none approved it. I have been writing from 5 years + and have taken part in many Indiblogger contests. I think this Marathon will reward those who will write high quality posts even if it is only 20/30. If you really want to win this Marathon, then write 40/50 posts having focus on grammar and quality. This Marathon is going to be a learning lesson for many of us. Strict checking will ensure that only the high quality posts get approved. Cool I always love Indiblogger as it has been an important part of my blogging journey. 

SUJATA TAWDE
SUJATA TAWDE
from Mumbai
8 years ago

@Karthik Murali H ... Please notice , it's not " Sujata " , My blog's name is " Spirit Of Mumbai  . The one who is allegedly plagiarising according to Bushra is " Sujatha " her blog's name is "fewmomentstocherish" 

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

of course i am aware :) thats y i said someone by the name of Sujatha and didnt mention any blog link url. though i missed a H this time

Btw i guess most IB know u . So they always know its some other sujatha

Katie
from chennai
8 years ago

Sujata, Everyone knows you and your Spirit. :)

Bushra M
from Bangalore
8 years ago

No doubt Katie.

TechChumz
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Sujata maybe u r not aware but we all know you as a serious n ethical blogger. We want to tell the other one, dekho, dekho, Sujata ho, toh aisey.

SUJATA TAWDE
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Good Morning. Katie , Rakhi ( TechChumz ) and all IndiBlogger-friends, I am blessed with Fantastico friends like you ... Katie , Rakhi , Bushra. I am absolutely humbled by your love and faith. 

Katie
from chennai
8 years ago
Same here Sujata. Lovely to be your friend. looking forward to meet you soon.
Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Indiblogger has taken action. Feel relieved. 

Katie
from chennai
8 years ago

Hail IB. :)  Now back to the leaderboard Bushra. Keep going!

Sunaina
Sunaina
from Edison
8 years ago

I wonder why people opt for such unethical means....Bushra....I am glad to know IB resolved this. 

Richa Shailendra
Richa Shailendra
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Haven't received any mail for rejection or acceptance of my posts yet! Does this mean the moderators still have to go through my posts...*hoping so* or that my entries just evaporated somewhere *paranoid* :D

CyberKID
from India
8 years ago

Yes, that's true. You will get a mail in both the cases.

Rajesh Kasargod
Rajesh Kasargod
from Mumbai
8 years ago

But I am curious what action has been taken against the bogger ? Bushra  Can you update ?

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

shes removed from IB

Shrinidhi Hande
Shrinidhi Hande
from Chennai
8 years ago

few of my posts rejected due to missing tracker code- is there a way to add the code n resubmit?

megha
megha
from himachal
8 years ago

submitted four posts and all got approved. Happy with my little share for my little efforts :) Thanks IB :)

Prasad Np
Prasad Np
from Delhi / Gurgaon
8 years ago

@karthik  does indi takes action on plagrised posts only for contests or also if somebody is regulary stealing other's content too e.g - images ?  

DS
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Prasad, IB definitely takes action. You can notify them directly or start a thread here. I will tag Renie and he will take the necessary action.

Prasad Np
Prasad Np
from Delhi / Gurgaon
8 years ago

@DS, thanks will act accordingly...

HAIMANTI DUTTA RAY
HAIMANTI DUTTA RAY
from KOLKATA
8 years ago

Almost of my 10 submitted posts are getting rejected. Why? Because it seems that I have not embedded the required HTML script. Funnily, I have. RENIE, could you please respond?

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

I found the issue for rejection. Its because its coming as a text instead of a link.

You should check the HTML portion. probably see any of our posts towards the end , and you'll notice it comes as a "Link" to tata's page and IB's page and instead of appearing as a HTML text with <>

hope that helps

SUJATA TAWDE
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Hi Haimanti and others, whoever is facing html link problem , just copy and paste these lines at the end of your blog-post 

#TataZicaMarathon 

This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can  apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today.

Anand Narayanaswamy
from Trivandrum
8 years ago

While adding HTML codes, you should use source view instead of Design view. You should switch over to source tab and add the code.

or you can add the content without link and then add links manually.

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

Renie, the ranking algorithm has an issue. Atul was on 85. I was on 84. I posted and equalled him to 85. Now i am in 2nd and he's in 3rd

Technically he should be ahead due to earlier posting. Pls look into it

Aditya
from New Delhi
8 years ago

You are right Kathik. Earlier, I was on 48 and Amar was on 47 he wrote one more entry and was ahead of me. Now, I am at 49 let's see waht happens now. 

LockSign in to reply to this thread