Who wants to go to Melbourne?

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

And...it's your time to visit Melbourne NOW! Smile

New contest everyone, where everybody wins something, and two bloggers get to go on an all expense paid trip to Melbourne!

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=63

Replies 181 to 188 of 188 Descending
Ragini Puri
Ragini Puri
from New Delhi/Ludhiana
10 years ago

Wow! Many congratulations Arti. The view is amazing! Looking forward to reading about your trip. :)

Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Many thanks, Ragini. Glad that you like it, thanks for your appreciation. :) I am catching up on some sleep right now, on a little festive break from blogging but will hopefully be back very soon to write all about my trip. Happy Diwali to you and your family. Smile

Someone is Special
Someone is Special
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Congrats Arti :) Looking forward to read about your trip.

Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thanks a lot, SIS :)

Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thank you ALL for all your wishes, so much love ... overwhelmed, really. I had never thought that so much shall come my way and never ever imagined I will be loved so much. This place has been like a dream for me, it's kind of magical how we come together and bond with each other through our love for sharing and expression. Love you all, may the best always be with all of us and may we always keep inspiring one another in our own little yet unique ways... from within my heart ... Thank you so So SO much! Smile

Pooja Pradeep
Pooja Pradeep
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Wow DISurprisedAwesomeInnocentTake me with you next timeMoney mouthEmbarassedTongue out

Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thank you, Sweety. Smile And yup, next time.. CoolCool --> You sponsor, for both Tongue out

DS
DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago
Congrats Arti!! No one deserves it more then you, yours was a wonderful entry! That is a lovely teaser of a photo, awaiting your Melbourne series. The Japan series had me enthralled, I will especially wait for the post on MCG (I hope that you visited there)!!
Arti
from Mumbai
10 years ago

You always speak very highly of my posts, DS - that really means a lot to me. Thank you so much for your continuous motivation, as always you are very kind in your praise. :) I myself can't wait to get down writing about all of it. I hope you will like it. And yes, I did visit the MCG ... grey clouds, cool winds and wavy rains greeted me there but then, those are the same things that helped make it memorable for me. Smile

Hey DS, on a slightly diff. note, can you write a guest post for me on Sachin this November? It will be such an honor to have you over, and I would be grateful. Let me know if this interests you, and I shall ping you with further details.

DS
from Mumbai
10 years ago
A post on Sachin on My Yatra Diary? Thats a very good idea, and it will my honor to feature on the top travel blog of India! I will certainly give it my best shot!

LockSign in to reply to this thread