Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
10 years ago

Thanks ND :D

Mrs  Suranga Date
Mrs Suranga Date
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Just received from Dabur, the 1000 Rs GV, in the form of 2 sodexho couchers of 500 each valid till June 2014. Thank you. 

It is accompanied by several  things/offers, valid till Dec 31, 2013 , and more or less Delhi centric.  Even the sodexho  booklet that lists places accepting sodexho , is totally Delhi and North centric. 

Just wondering why they have included all those expired  offers, and is there a world outside NCR .......

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Simply caus ethey had this additional voucher that they wanted to dispose off...So they r disposing it off on us this time.

The expiry date of June 2014 means that the voucher was issued in Jun 2013, hence it has offers valid only till 31 Dec.

You will have a hard time using the sodexo vouchers, just like me.

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Yes, Narsimha you are right. Sodexo always does this. it happened with me in Tata wherein company will give a portion of ur salary in Sodexo coupons that will be having very limited options in market.

This time they made IB team as their victims. Just hope the coupons are good enough to use :) 

No offense intended to anyone!

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

The expiry date of June 2014 means that the voucher was issued in Jun 2013, hence it has offers valid only till 31 Dec.

Innocent

@EK they will be good to use, but there are not many takers Tongue out

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Narsimha..yes they are good to use and have decent takers in my city...wished some FMCG and grocery barnd like spencers, Dmart should have also included Sodexho but I am fine with what they offer..NO complains..I am happy :)

I thought this would be Flipkart voucher....Sodexo..hmm..no idea about it..never used any of them earlier ( I haven't got my GV yet ) ...

Kapil Chauhan
Kapil Chauhan
from Ghaziabad
10 years ago

Frown

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Received the voucher Laughingalong with the expired vouchers. Tongue out

But what is this Sodexo? Innocent

Shruti
from Kolkata
10 years ago

I LOVE sodexo vouchers.... my dad gets a lot of them :P you can use them as meal passes at a lot of restaurants and eatery, they are valid at most leading outlets for shopping.. you generally have a booklet wherein you can find details of places where you can avail it... they can be availed at specific outlets and even for online shopping.. I think only Yepme or may be it was Yebhi accepts it as far as online portal is concerned... but then again that can differ also...

you get it in most corporate offices too as meal passes in your salary breakup.. :) 

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Thanks for the information. Laughing

I hope that I find some good place where I can use them. Innocent

They should have given normal online vouchers Undecided

Shruti
from Kolkata
10 years ago

lol you will find more options and that is the only disturbing part.. sorting through the options... if you love shoppers stop or pantaloons, you're likely to find those and if you love ice creams, you should have mama mia.. i spend most of mine on those :P lol sorry you probably didn't need this much info :P

sodexo is pretty common these days...

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

lol sorry you probably didn't need this much info

Tongue out

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

As per that link posted by Rakhee on the Immunity thread, there are a hell lot of stuff you can buy with Sodexho coupons. The list shows both the Landmark and Crossword next to my home on the list. So I guess I would have no issues with the vouchers.

Mujhe nahi mila abhi...kyunnnnnnnnn ????CryCry

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

may be because the distance to kolkata from the sender's location is more. Wink

Undecided 

Got those vouchers... tried to use them with Yebhi online shopping ..the attached booklet informed that Yebhi is one of their affiliates but Yebhi rejected the coupons Frown . Does every Shoppers' Stop/ Pantaloons outlet accept this Sodexo thing ? ..I've doubts..Undecided

..and when will we get the badge ? Yell

disha kotak
disha kotak
from mumbai
10 years ago

where is my kindle ???Undecided

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

Hey Disha, as far as I know, IB is buying the Kindles - so we'll ship it out in a few days, there won't be a delay on that!

Bushra M
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Matlab shadi me no Kindle fire Cry Koi naiFoot in mouth

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Bushra what will you do with kindle is a Shadi? Tongue out You should be rather doll around and help identify some good looking hunks instead ;)

disha kotak
from mumbai
10 years ago

@Renie ,

quick question , define few days:p 

Prasanna Rao
Prasanna Rao
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Received my Samsung S4. Thank you IB and Dabur :)

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

When will I get my S4 for Immunity contest? :( Frown

Looks like some dash-dash bloggers who happily praised all other winning entries except mine [by specifically targeting the other guy n his beautiful entry who won along with me] ki nazar lag gayi..boohooo...CryFoot in mouthFrown

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Surprised Did I miss something? Innocent

Bhavya Kaushik
Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
10 years ago

Any updates on badges? :\

Narendra Kumar
Narendra Kumar
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Some of the people who have posted that they received Sodeho coupons (Narasimha, Shruti, Ekta, etc), their names are not there in the winners list nor in the runners up.

So, is IB sending the coupons to all the participants?

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

some won in the immune contest so they r discussing here as sodexo topic started here

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Nooo Narendra...I won for Immunity contest that I posted here since junta was talking about vouchers here.

BTW, my S4 is pending...Renie...mujhe Yoga tablet chahiye.

Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
10 years ago

Yoga tablet is mine Tongue out

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

My post was much versatile and creative BHavya :P

May be you can get another prize after me :)

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

yoga tablet toffee hai kya jo mai kisi aur ko du?Money mouthCool

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

haan Nandini..it is toffee..de do de do...

Bhavya Kaushik
Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
10 years ago

My post was more personal, Ekta :P

You can have Yoga 10. I would be happy with Yoga 8 :)

ND, you can have the vouchers Money mouth

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

huurr....yoga tablet is mineSmile

Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
10 years ago

OKay, there are two yoga 8. You can have one Foot in mouth

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

10, 8 all mineMoney mouthCool

Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
10 years ago

SurprisedSurprisedCry

and vouchers too? :\

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

u n ekta can share the vouchers...i'm generous u seeSmile

Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
10 years ago

lol, okay. All 10 vouchers mine Money mouth

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Nothing left for me? Innocent

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

ND, I am not that generous you see... I and Bhavya have already decided it. So start thinking what u want to do with Sodexho coupons that u recently won :P Laughing

Bhavya, my post was personal too..I used my pictures, my true story and yes professional theory of my life too Cool

Chalo Nandini ke liye we will buy Thums up!

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Ranjith, tumhare liye hai na- Paan Parag, Pan masala Pan Parag! toye toyoe toye toh!

Money mouth

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

keep dreaming...yoga tablet is mineSmileKiss

Anita
Anita
from Bhubaneswar
10 years ago

Team Dabur & IB, Thank you so much for the Sodexho Gift Pass. Cool

Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

I got GV but no badge? SurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprised

Anita
from Bhubaneswar
10 years ago

Yes Pankti, Waiting for the badge :)

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bhavya Kaushik
from Jaipur
10 years ago

Yeah :p

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

lol...

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Badges pattern? Tongue out

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Noo............due to some error, it wasn't posting!!!!!!!!!!! Finally I gave up after giving these many tries EmbarassedUndecided

Fairy Princess
Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Badges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: I will keep this up until I get a firm reply to my question from the authorities. I'd also appreciate it if this comment isn't deleted!

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

:-w:-w:-w:-w:-w:-w:-w:-w:-w:-w:-w:-w:-w:-w:-w:-w:-w:-w

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

Surprised

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
10 years ago

Authorities have arrived. And here is the answer - You will be evicted with an IndiDisrupter badge for disrupting the calm and peaceful ambience of the forum.

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

TF, what about the answer to my question?:-w

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

TF Money mouth

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Noo............due to some error, it wasn't posting!!!!!!!!!!! Finally I gave up after giving these many tries ~Pankti

It was not an error. I know the reason. Pay me 5k Rs and I will tell you the answer. Money mouth

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

No....I'm not gonna pay to know the reason :|:|:|:|

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Undecided ok reason for free -

When you posted your reply, there were 220 replies. Yours is the 221st reply which went to a new page. But after posting your reply, you will not be shown the button corresponding to the 22nd page. You will have to open the thread again from the forum home page.

This is because, the number of buttons shown will depend on the totalRows_Posts parameter in the URL. For example, visit http://www.indiblogger.in/forum/topic.php?pageNum_Posts=0&totalRows_Posts=30&id=17321 URL. You will be shown only 2 pages because the parameter was set to 30 posts which will fit in 2 pages. 

Now, don't say that you didn't understand anything. :|

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

i know the reason too and its different than wat r postedWink

Fairy Princess
from Delhi
10 years ago

@R, I understood Cool Thanks Laughing

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago