The Lakmé Diva Blogger Contest

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

It's raining Kindles at our latest contest, where every valid entry wins a special Lakme gift hamper. Fun in the sun, anyone? Smile

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=55

Replies 181 to 200 of 282 Descending
KAJAL MAJHI
KAJAL MAJHI
from Mahanad
11 years ago

have not recieved yet :( CryFrown

C. Suresh
C. Suresh
from Bangalore
11 years ago

I should join the chorus too! Neither hamper not T-Shirt recd.! And my only contest win too - even if it was a consolation win!

Desire v/s Destiny
from Gurgaon
11 years ago

CS : Ditto : And my only contest win too - even if it was a consolation win!

Goral Gondnale
Goral Gondnale
from Nagpur
11 years ago

din't get the hamper yet and in my case chances that no one's home in afternoon are really bright! I sincerely hope to get the hamper intact n fine..

waiting!

Sampath Bhoompally
Sampath Bhoompally
from Hyderabad
11 years ago

Still no Hamper.

Any Hyderbad bloggers got the hamper ?

Prasad Np
from Delhi / Gurgaon
11 years ago

Hi Sampath: I am in Hyderabad... more than me my wife is waiting for the hamper and me for the Tshirt....:)

Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Same here.. waiting for the hamper and Kindle 

C. Suresh
from Bangalore
11 years ago

By now we must be used to waiting - first for the results and then for the prizes to be sent. Well! Up to now, the latter has not been an issue for me :)

Ayushi Bhatia
Ayushi Bhatia
from Faridabad
11 years ago

Renieee, how much more do we have to wait ?Yell

Afshan
Afshan
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Sad thing is no one is even trying to answer :-/ I mailed and posted here. This is the second time it has happened to me.

Never wrote to win but as I contributed naturally I will expect the goodie but I guess its high time I should stop raising the voice Embarassed

Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

It is good to voice your concerns... always. There are people reading -- listening to voices -- and no reply doesn'tmean no one is bothered. :)

I'm sure the right people have noted your concern and action will be initiated.

Don't worry... and keep blogging.

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hey Afsan...Have heart....Things takes time as Indi team has to coordinate with companies in concern for the hampers and all. I am sure they have highlighted this to Lakme team.

Often the companies take some time to release the stuff (internal process approvals etc) and that's the reason Indibloggers could not have it got sent to you yet. Relax and keep writing!

Aslo, We all contribute to win and that's a very justified expectations...Many congrats to win and keep writing Smile

Afshan
from Bangalore
11 years ago

@ Ekta : Thanks for the replyEmbarassed Only concern was the person from YES courier came twice when I was not there and didnt even inform us. We cant stay 24 *7 at home hoping for a door bell ! Yep am glad that the issue got highlighted and I Informed the same to the mail I got. Glad about it. Ya I can Understand that with huge crowd participating the task of delivering too many parcels can be hectic! Anyway Thank U. keep blogging

@Arvind Passey : Thanks for the reply;) and this has happened to me prevly too and I didnt get a consolation prize which I had to get in around 2010 . I dont remember the dates Laughing Thats Y I told so and back then there was no reply at all, may be I did not rise my voice enough :P . Now I atleast got a reply so  am sure responses can be expected one  day or the other . No Worries at all !

Thank U

Aniruddha Khadkikar
Aniruddha Khadkikar
from Pune
11 years ago

Anyone in Pune received it? I thought after Mumbai, Pune would be next :-)

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
11 years ago

The Kindles will be ordered today! Smile

Unfortunately, the T-shirts are going to take 2 weeks. And with regards to the hampers, you should get an email today or tomorrow, which you can reply to so we can follow up with Lakme.

KAJAL MAJHI
from Mahanad
11 years ago

Thanks for the Update Sir,,,,, Frown

Got the mail, said the gift hampers were dispatched on 20th of September!

C. Suresh
C. Suresh
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Received a mail saying that Lakme has despatched all gift hampers by 20th Sept. and seeking to know if I had recd. it. I still hvnt, of course!

Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Ditto

Afshan
Afshan
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Even If I havent received the hamper. A person from "YES" courier visited my home in noon when none was there and didnt even call us. He did not revisit. Mailed the same to Nandita!

Hope to see the hampers

Thanks

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Afsan where do u stay in Gurgaon? I too have not received my courier yet.

You may alt call the courier service and take them to task (sweetly). Lapses happen, we all r humansFrown

Afshan
from Bangalore
11 years ago

@Ekta : They are not responding at all . One person took the call and told they have branches in Ghaziabad and Delhi but none at Gurgaon and they cant track it he said. He wanted to know from which city I got . I told may be bangalore / Bombay (I was not sure). He said he needs address so that he can track and tell. I was extremely sweet with them (unlike me)Tongue out but still they hung up when I called the second time.

anyway lets see what happens!

Mailed u more details:)

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hey I got one today. They called me up to ncheck if I wud be available.

The courier came from Mumbai. however th courier service had not clue what the courier is for and from where. I got a very shabby packet.

You can try this no- 9312373785. Do share when you get one and also if its as tarnished as mine.

Afshan
from Bangalore
11 years ago

@Ekta : ReallyEmbarassed

Feels more bad nw :(

is it from YES courier ? sure I will call the number 

Afshan
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Hi Ekta

Thanks a lot for that number yar. I called them . Not sure which  courier service it is . May be its YES couriers !

They said they have my  hamper with them. Not sure Y they didnt deliver it before Embarassed

Yest I finally got it and by the time I got the hamper the package was hampered and  theres only one small tube in it.

I ddint check the contents as am right now out of station but thats wat I GOT! nOT SURE if the other products are stolen or thats what am supposed to get. Whatever it is am glad the wait is over :P Tongue out Phew!

Afshan
Afshan
from Bangalore
11 years ago

sorry "if" was typed by mistake. Its Even I havent received

ThanksSmile

Bhushavali
Bhushavali
from Chennai
11 years ago

HAVE NOT received yet. By which courier was it sent to Chennai?

Bhushavali
from Chennai
11 years ago

Somehow with parcels getting lost, and with the indifferent attitide of courier guys, I feel Indian Post is much much better.

At times it gets delayed by a day or 2, but arrives for sure... It has improved a lot and Speed Post service is excellent.

Why don't you send the upcoming gifts by Indian Post Speed Post, IB???

Pooja Karadgi
Pooja Karadgi
from Hyderabad
11 years ago
Recieved the hamper today!Thankyou Indi :) :) 
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Can you tell the contents of the hamper pl?

Recieved the hamper yesterday!! Laughing

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

Got ONE hamper delivered today... an hour back. Through Trackon couriers.

I don't trust Trackon...they've been missing deliveries earlier...in fact one delivery was opened and the contents pilfered.

Therefore, I am a bit apprehensive about the SECOND hamper that lakme is supposed to send me for TWO entries... will Trackon deliver?

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
11 years ago

And for the hamper that is delivered... thank you Lakme & indiblogger!

Just what I needed... as we'll be leaving on a week long trekking trip to Spiti.

Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Wow Spiti!!! That means more spell bounding pics and stories!!!! :)

KAJAL MAJHI
KAJAL MAJHI
from Mahanad
11 years ago

Just got the hamper right now :) Thanks Inid team and Lakme,,,, Love you Indi team Smile

KAJAL MAJHI
KAJAL MAJHI
from Mahanad
11 years ago

sorry spelling mistake "Indi"  in place of Inid

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Both my hampers came in together. Thanks Lakme and Indiblogger.

C. Suresh
from Bangalore
11 years ago

No luck yet :(

sweta tiwary
from bangalore
11 years ago

so finally it started coming in bangalore... waiting for mine.

fingers crossed Smile

Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Still eagerly waiting for my Kindle and Hamper.. but being Indians we are good at this, aren't we? ;)

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Seems like I am the the first one in Bangalore. So many products have come - wife is cluless how she is going to use so much.

Afshan
from Bangalore
11 years ago

feels more bad seeing all these replies Cry

Not sure whats wrong with Gurgaon and the courier services. The fact that I missed as I was not at home HITS more hard

pccchhhhhhhhh

Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
11 years ago

BTW, This is the first time the gifts and hampers have been delayed for so long on a contest on Indiblogger. So far there were minor delays and there was no issues of few people receiving the hampers and few not, at least not for more than a week. 

C. Suresh
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Stil Waitiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnng 

LockSign in to reply to this thread