The Reliance Digital Experience (Mumbai)

Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

We have something new on IndiStuff - where you go to the stuff, instead of the stuff going to you. Laughing

http://www.indiblogger.in/indistuff/4/

Let us know if you have any questions!

Replies 181 to 200 of 294 Descending
Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
10 years ago

Sorry for the delay in updates! So most of the iPods are with Vineet at our Mumbai office, and he's figuring out a way to safely send them across to you. A few more iPods are yet to reach us, and they should get to Vineet sometime next week. The judging is going on, and should be done by wednesday/thursday. The iPads will be dispatched to the winners soon after! Smile

Myself or Vineet will update this thread as soon as he sends the iPods out. (Don't be surprised if you find Vineet ringing your doorbell - but if you do, don't forget to congratulate him, he's getting married in two weeks!)

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

If Inditeam would give out the address, I would go to Mumbai office to pick it up from Vineet

And congrats to Vineet for getting marriedSmile

Meghana
from Bangalore
10 years ago

I too can pick it up myself.. Congrats Vineet...

Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Renie: you could take down a list of bloggers who can come to pick up their ipod :) I am in too... sounds fun...walk in to IB and walk out with an ipod :D

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

maybe vineet works from home, he'd get a nightmare if all the bloggers land up in his place to collect ipodsLaughingTongue outSealed

Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

@nandini: hahhaha.. we cud actually end up blogging about the marriage preps then

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Congratulations VINEEET :) ( if you are actually gettting married .. :D)

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

Vinnet, are you distributing wedding cards along with the ipods? Laughing

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Ranjith, if he is are you going to help him in the card distribution :))

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

he can make origamy invitation cards with munna, munni, chotu n chiti in itTongue outWinkCool

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

I'll use the paper to make paper boats and play in the rain. Tongue out

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Well, I have his wedding invite, and let me tell you, its one kick a-s-s creative! :)

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Feeling good to know that iPods have finally arrived...I hope to get it soon...and Congo to Vineet...I hope you are inviting all the bloggers to your marriage..:-)

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Wah Wah TB ek to iPod ghar pe pochao aur uparse sabke khane ka bandobast bhi karoTongue out  I hope Vineet is not that mad!

Sherna Jayaraman
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Yay...good news!!

Vijay Pashte
Vijay Pashte
from Navi Mumbai
10 years ago

Thanks for the update Renie Ravin ..!! Cool

Sahil Majethia
Sahil Majethia
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thanks 4 the updates

I am waiting for the ipod? when will it reach us?????

Vinod Nimbalkar
Vinod Nimbalkar
from Navi Mumbai
10 years ago

Greate but My Store hasn't listed I alway choose Reliance Digital Vashi in Navi Mumbai....

Karan Makharia
Karan Makharia
from Mumbai
10 years ago

if there is a shortage of ipod.. then i can comprmise and take the ipad..!! Tongue out.. and thanks for keeping us updated Renie

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thanks for the update. Well if not iPods (coz i did not submit the entry), there was a goodie bag promised. 

I am trying hard not to sound picky, but just want to say - it was a promise, so it had to be delivered. :P

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Any update ?

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I have a question:It says that you have to flash your indiblogger invite and get a reliance digital goodie bag and then if your blog about your 'experience', you get an ipad shuffle. What experience are they talking about, apart from the fact that've received the goodie bag (eh?)?

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

experience on the store

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
10 years ago

How do you experience a store, unless people are buying something??

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

by looking around...feeling and touching things...they show live demos

Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Hey Sorc,People were asked to browse thru the store and write about the variety,ambience,interaction with the reps and store execs and any other points they came across. They dint say to ONLY WINDOW SHOP. Bloggers were welcome to either simply browse or to buy. The choice was on the blogger.And last but not the least No one got the goodie bag :/Some lucky ones got the ipod on spot though :/

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
10 years ago

aaah man! Those reps don't know anything, especially the mumbai fellows. They'll chipkao you >_>". The Metro Radio guy at SV road and Sony Mony knows their stuff to a good extent! Same goes for Vijay Sales at Mahim (only). They say any crap about the different between LCD and LED. LED is a backlit alternate for CCFL. They don't even know the basic funda between IPS and VA. They'll say anything. So.... basically, you guys end up saying anything they want to know so that you guys can get a freebie? wowie!!

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

there are lot of other things to observe and write other than LCD and LEDWink in the muund store the area manager gave us lots of info too 

Vineet Rajan
Vineet Rajan
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Thank you everyone for the wedding wishes. :-) Yes, the goodies are with me already, and so are the shuffles! Should have everything sorted in sometime. Will update on the thread when the deliveries begin!

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Nice to hear that.  A big round of applause for both the news

yash shah
yash shah
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Very Happy To See Vineet on the forum... :)

Was hoping for a Bachelor Party anouncement too!! :P

Karan Makharia
Karan Makharia
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Great to hear that we are finally going to receive goodies and shuffles. Can believe after i get the things in my Hand. Please dispatch them as fast as possible or we can collect it from the Indiblogger office too. Or distibute in HP's meet tomorrow Cool

Sherna Jayaraman
Sherna Jayaraman
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

@Vineet: Please tell us what's in the goodie bag :D ??

Nandini Deka
from Bombay
10 years ago

just send it fastUndecidedTongue out,,,we'll find it out ourselvesLaughingCool

Mohit
Mohit
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Yes Vineet let us know that what is in the goodie bag...One of the secrets which every blogger wants to know...

Heena Dhedhi
Heena Dhedhi
from Mumbai
10 years ago

waiting... also what about the winning entry per store? 

Bhumika Thakkar
Bhumika Thakkar
from Mumbai
10 years ago

oo..m waiting..n congrats Vineet :)

Alexander Gounder
Alexander Gounder
from Mumbai
10 years ago

I changed my Address since the contest... I hope you use the latest one to ship the goods...

LockSign in to reply to this thread