from Mumbai
8 years ago

Into the nervous nineties with a delicate late cut!! Tongue out

Slog overs start now! Undecided

Richa Shailendra
Richa Shailendra
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Ok,so my assured vouchers entries have not been moderated yet,I suppose,as I have not received any mail for rejection or acceptance yet..*fingers crossed that they all get accepted* :D I was wondering now that I have some free time maybe I will try and write posts for the 20,000 voucher :D But then I saw the top blog count list and they are already touching almost 100!!! So are these entries being moderated as they are being submitted or it will be done later on after the deadline? I have no idea if the 6 entries I wrote yet will be accepted or not..to prove if I have got the gist of this down or not..so it probably makes no sense for me to start putting in efforts to write 50-60 more entries when they might also get rejected later on..I just hope the moderators reach my entries soon :D *Yawn* okay I bored myself just gibbering gabbering :D

Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

in my case 87 posts, 45 was moderated and approved. 1 rejected. .so 41 yet to go

anupam joseph
anupam joseph
from Lucknow
8 years ago

4 posts out of 9 still remaining to be moderated. I had submitted it on the first day of contest maybe thats why its taking time. Tooo many posts on top of it

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

they have 2845 posts total to be moderated. so ur turn will come :)

I've submitted 50 posts but didn't see my name at leadership board. What is the criteria for getting there?

Atulpriya Sharma
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

There is some issue with the leaderboard. When there are more than one person with same number of posts, the order isn't correct. I mean we don't know on what basis the ranks are decided if there are same number of posts ie. Alphabetical, time/order of posting etc. we aren't yet clear about it.

DS
DS
from Mumbai
8 years ago
Last five days then. It's been a gruelling 20 odd days. Atulpriya, Karthik, Bushra, Sarthak - All the best to all of you. May the best blogger win 😃 Best wishes to those too who are in the second tier but have worked equally hard to reach where they are right now!
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

thanks man. Yes very tough 20 days. constantly thinking what to write and that too to fill 500 words is certainly no easy stuff

Atulpriya, thanx for replying but i have posted 53 now but still no sign at leadership board. I have posted 50 before 50 was not last there. Confused!!!

Atulpriya Sharma
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

Any rejections ? If No then it's strange :/

-Atul

Yes, i have some rejections too. So this leadership board is for the posts which are approved only ??

Atulpriya Sharma
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

Yes, from the past one week it is showing only the number of (approved + non-moderated) posts which is nothing but your total posts - rejected. Hope this makes things clear :)

Raj Vora
Raj Vora
from Mumbai
8 years ago

I have posted 51, 4 got rejected, so that's why its not reflecting on the board I think. Simran I think that might be the same reason for you too. Pls check.

Okay. Now i got it... Thank you :)

Mayura Rao
Mayura Rao
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Renie, I received a non approval mail today for one of my posts saying i have not embedded the links, i have clearly embedded the same links that i had hyperlinked for the ones approved earlier but dont understand why the post was rejected, can you please clarify

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

raise a ticket. 

Raj Vora
Raj Vora
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Total of 16 posts got rejected out of 51, I am not understanding the reason. Can you please help me out Renie. The contest rules don't clarify on whether posts can be linked to each other - all my posts are part of story, that's how its a reading marathon for my readers too. 

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

each post should revolve around a keyword like impact or navigation. was it like that  for every single post? 

though its a part of the story, am afraid u should have centered it around that

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
8 years ago

Need an extension of the last date for submission... at least up to the end of this month, Renie. Was travelling and couldn't chase the front-runners. :)

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

even a 1 hr extension can create a big head ache for us :) huge stress actually to write atleast 2-3 blog posts a  on creative topics

DS
from Mumbai
8 years ago

That will be similar to players being told that it is a T20 match at the start of a cricket match and when they are 225-9 in 19 overs (a match winning T20 score), suddenly being informed that it is a test match instead where 225-9 becomes a horrible score.

Not in favor of an extension for this one. In fact the submit button must disappear at exactly 12, not one second later.

Renie Ravin
from Chennai
8 years ago

Sorry Arvind, we won't be extending this one.... I don't think we can handle any more moderation! Laughing

Atulpriya Sharma
from Hyderabad
8 years ago
Seriously no extension please. Drained out completely, cannot churn and come up with more posts...
Karthik Murali H
Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

totally agree with DS :) 

this is not any other contest which can even be thought of extending

ranjana ahuja
ranjana ahuja
from bareilly
8 years ago

could you extend this contest for some more days,I  have just started a week ago and kept many in draft.Will publish on final day may be.

ranjana ahuja
ranjana ahuja
from bareilly
8 years ago

Contest extension will help all! Win-win situation for bloggers to reach the top 10 and Tata will get more publicity too!

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

Whose fault it is to start only now?

You were given more than 21 days to get started and start writing :) a lot of ppl including me literally have spent morning noon evening and night every single day to write about

unfair to even request for an extension to write and submit at the last minute.

Ekta Khetan
Ekta Khetan
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Aila, people have written 90+ posts? Poor Lord Bernad Shaw!

Is this contest only for "scribble as much" or someone who writes 1-4 posts can also qualify.

[I dream about car everyday but kaha meri itni kismet oops itni quantity Cry]

Gitanjali Banerjee
Gitanjali Banerjee
from Delhi
8 years ago

Please no extension. I am totally drained. Have reached the end of creativity. Day in and day out thinking of what to write next. This was one hell of a contest. Addictive and challenging!

knitha.urs
knitha.urs
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Hope quality posts wins and all those quality posts dont go unnoticed among piled up quantity posts. Btw I admire the dedication of all those who are in race, its not easy job to write so many posts!!!

Chetali Khera
Chetali Khera
from delhi-ncr
8 years ago

Yes ,I too agree with Mr Arvind..contest extension will help in adding more posts! One week more please

Karthik Murali H
from Chennai
8 years ago

do u know that there are 2589 posts till date and ppl are writing day and night without a break for 21 days .. and u want one more week of extension?

its not a single post contest where ppl still think on a large scale theme. its a marathon.

its like running 20kms and then saying, sorry finish line is extended further by 10 kms and so start running again

if u cant keep to the timeline, u shouldnt go and ask for extensions :)

LockSign in to reply to this thread