Amit Ahuja would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.thefundu.com ]

It would be great to have a feedback about what I am doing.

Amit Ahuja
Amit Ahuja
from Sagar
13 years ago

I've been blogging from around 2 years and have learnt many things in this time span. But I know the things to learn in blogging are endless and there will be always a better way of doing anything. As I am getting a good amount og visitors daily, I want to get my blog refined from perfectionists, so it would be an honour to have a review of my blog.

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Ashwini
Ashwini
from Pune
12 years ago

A blog with a professional look and interesting contents...

Amit Ahuja
from Sagar
12 years ago

Thanks Ashwini for checking out. I have added a 'How to' section to aid common things done to a car and changed the whole layout too for better navigation.

Nikhil Poddar
Nikhil Poddar
from Kolkata
12 years ago

If I can ive you a BIIIG compliment, i can say that your blog is better than the Autocar India website because they don't tell you how to clean your car properly ;)

Very nice

1 thing you can do is change the style of the Blog title, it doesnt do your bog justce

www.thenikiller.blogspot.com

Amit Ahuja
from Sagar
12 years ago

Thanks Nikhil, that's truely a big compliment but still, the blog is far from Autocar India.

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago

So you are a Petrol head! Nice!!

I had a chance to go through your blog and here are some of my views. (i am unable to format coz i am not able to see the editor now all of a sudden)

• Theme: I liked the theme of your blog, however one thing I didnt like was how background image was mashed up with the background color. If you have photoshop skills, effectively use gradiant near bottom of the image to match the color of background and keep other end transparent.
  • Too many in the face adverts can be a spoiler. Try to place your ads keeping viewer sensibility in mind.
  • I noticed some issues with your top menu bar, may be it is because of my old browser (IE 7... its damn bad)

All in all, good blog!  

Amit Ahuja
Amit Ahuja
from Sagar
12 years ago

Thanks Hemal, I'll be looking forward for the things you mentioned!