8 simple rules
To ensure that your blog submission is accepted for inclusion in the IndiBlogger directory, please ensure that you comply with the following:
- You must submit a blog and not anything else. The term "anything else" includes company websites, product promotional pages, discussion forums, link/doorway pages, and bulletin boards.
- Don't use blogging tools to create websites defined under "anything else" (see point #1). Simply using a blog software or service such as WordPress, Movable Type or Blogger does not make a blogger. Simply posting links, images or videos without your own personal views does not make a blogger.
- Please submit the URL of your blog's home page. Links to individual blog posts will be rejected.
- Please don't submit the same URL twice, or duplicate blogs with different URLs. Our moderators are easily confused, especially on Monday mornings.
- If we suspect that a blog contains duplicate or unoriginal content without giving due credit to the original source, we check it with Copyscape or Google. Blogs found with plagiarized content will not be approved.
- Blog submissions containing pornographic, adult or obscene material may be added to the personal bookmarks of our moderators, but cannot be allowed on the IndiBlogger network.
- If you just started blogging and have only a few blog posts up, or if you haven't updated your blog in a long time, your account will be put on hold and we will check back later.
- Anything else, that is not defined under "Anything else" (see point #1) that we have not been smart enough to think of as yet, but would not approve of.
We're actually nice people, honest! Read more about us here.