Sangeeta Reghu would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://sangrywords.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 48

looking for a review on my blog

Sangeeta Reghu
Sangeeta Reghu
from Delhi
12 years ago

I am a stay-at-home full-time mom. I live in Dubai with my husband Saju and my gorgeous baby girl Smera.  My blog is about things, issues, food, books, sports and people that I am passionate about. I also hope to l feature guest write-ups to make it more interactive. The idea is to interact with as many people as possible from diverse backgrounds to exchange ideas and life stories.

First 1-20
21-29
Replies 21 to 29 of 29

sorry, typo crept in humorous!

Nibedita Bose
Nibedita Bose
from Gurgaon
12 years ago
REally nice posts....I liked reading your blog..You write well...liked reading your posts..Keep up the nice work. NBose http://nibedita-bose.blogspot.com/
Sangeeta Reghu
Sangeeta Reghu
from Delhi
12 years ago

Tejeesh - Thank you so much for the lovely words.. made my day ...  :D 

Sangeeta Reghu
Sangeeta Reghu
from Delhi
12 years ago

Nibedita - really appreciate your lovely comments ... 

somesh mahanty
somesh mahanty
from durgapur
12 years ago

Had a nice time going thorough ur blog. Chatpati-nomics was great. But I love cartoons, hence I liked the "My massive problem of passive road rage" best. I was fooled for the few minutes at thinking that pic was actually of some nintendo game! :-D

U got a nice blog, Humourous right from the title to the posts. keep posting!

Now, It goes without saying, U owe me a review of my blog.. Tongue out

I blog at www.santuonline.wordpress.com

Katie
Katie
from chennai
12 years ago

Got a long way to go, Sangeeta. Guess what she will be upto when she really gets going in another one year. well, lovely painted walls for sure..Have fun

BestKatie

Sriram Raj
Sriram Raj
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Hi Sangeetha. I visited your blog and it was  superb. Keep writing and we would love reading

StyleDestino
StyleDestino
from Mumbai
11 years ago

You have a great blog there. Interesting stories that serves as an inspiration!!!

Sanjay Kamath
Sanjay Kamath
from Mumbai
9 years ago

A very original and thought provoking blog. The author(ess) has beautiful experiences of motherhood and her bonding with her daugher is very evident. I will put it on the itinerary of my net journies......

First 1-20
21-29