Aditi Verma would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.greenlemons07.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 25

Hey :) please review

Aditi Verma
Aditi Verma
from New Delhi
15 years ago

I just realised I could ask for reviews... so here I am. Please do visit and leave a message, if you have the time.

Thanks, and have a great day! Laughing

Okay... the message says I must write more to meet the minimum number of characters reqd... I, however, have nothing more to say...

First 1-20
21-35
Replies 21 to 35 of 35
Mukund
Mukund
from Noida
15 years ago

Hey

A very nice blog and the latest post was great. When I get time will read the rest Its good to be inspired by the things you read and see.

And ya before I forget, the layout is great too.

Feel free to stop by my blog

cheers

http://life-hereinindia.blogspot.com

Aditi Verma
Aditi Verma
from New Delhi
15 years ago

@ Mukund: I LOVED the layout! The presentation is brilliant! I havesn't read too much because of my exams, but I do plan to revisit.

See you :)

Aditi Verma
Aditi Verma
from New Delhi
15 years ago

@ Hemal: Hey! I finally managed to view the page! It's really interesting, and the thing I liked best about it was that it was all so current. The blog design is really well done too- congratulations!

Okay... I noticed you have 2 tag clouds... why? Andd the first one, it is arranged alphabetically, which is cool, just that for some reason it looks flat... I don't know what the problem is, but I guess you may

There are a lot of share options, which is obviously nice, and I see that it is monetised. All in all, a good place to be.

Okay... now I have a favour to ask- you have seen my blog layout- which I don't wish to change, since it really represents who I am as a person... the thing is, I feel it doesn't leave much scope for monetisation, which I want to explore... any suggestions?

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
15 years ago

Thanks for visiting... of the two clouds, one is a Flash Tag Cloud. if your browser does not have compatible flash player version, you will not see the animation.

As for Monetisation, I think the best place you can put your ads in is the area below the link of Older Posts... to the left of the IndiBlogger badge. You can also add Google Ads in your RSS Feed.

Aditi Verma
Aditi Verma
from New Delhi
15 years ago

@ Hemu: Thank you! Well.. I don't paint so much anymore, so it would not be feasable to have a separate blog, I think... those were all I had done in almost 2 years!

Alright- about your blog-

! like that it is so well monetised... a lot of the times the ads get in between the reading... that doesn't happen with your blog.

The layout gives a website- y feel- again a score.

The articles themselves are a bit technical, which is not a problem in itself, just that it gives no leeway to people like me, who do understand the basics, but not the in depth way of think- tech. What I mean is, I could figure out what you were trying to say, but I could not build a connect with it.

The 'about the author' thing appears twice- once in the sidebar, and once at the bottom... my suggestion is you keep the bottom widget, and dispense with the sidebar one, since the bottom one gives more info.

I think it would help if you have a tag cloud, because people would be able to go to those topics directly.

Also, an 'archives' page would be very cool- maybe you can embed the tag cloud in your archives page- it would be a very innovative way of showcasing your previous work!

Laughing

http://www.greenlemons07.blogspot.com

kunal sachdeva
kunal sachdeva
from New Delhi
15 years ago

Hiiiiii Aditi......

Awesome paintings & Layout....

Really Liked it.... Keep Rocking ... Best wishes.....

Keep up the Good Work 

Cheers,

kunal

Aditi Verma
Aditi Verma
from New Delhi
15 years ago

@ Corinne- Thank you! As do you Laughing

Aditi Verma
Aditi Verma
from New Delhi
15 years ago

@ Hemal- I just read your post... yeah, I got the flash thing... I just don't understand why there are two of them... :|

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
15 years ago

well, i thought that if some one does not have flash, then too all can view the tag cloud. but i did not knew that in its absence, the tag cloud shows intact! So, now i think i should remove the one on the top and should keep the flash tag cloud only! thank you very much.

Aditi Verma
Aditi Verma
from New Delhi
15 years ago

@ Kunal:Thanks :)

Loved the vid! Left a comment there, actually :D and the 2nd article was cool too... the best was that it was not too techie, and the pics were cool :)

Aditi Verma
Aditi Verma
from New Delhi
15 years ago

Okay, hey- I did the archives thing anew, and anyone interested, please tell me how that looks...

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
15 years ago

Hey, your year selection dates back to 1995. You can change that! I dont think you have been blogging for that long time! :) And the month and date can be in a Single Line, so can be the (-->) Go button.

The post can also have some introduction. Also, the Bullet points are clearly seen.. Instead of <ul> tag, use the <ol type="1"> so that all the posts are numbered.

Also, your right sidebar is going haywire on your page. Try to keep it aligned to the right only. I used Firefox 3.1 (Beta 3) to view your Blog, so check for Browser Compatibility.

Aditi Verma
Aditi Verma
from New Delhi
15 years ago

Wow... except for the ul/ ol tag bit, I have no idea what you just said...

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
15 years ago

that is HTMLanguage. the OL is a Element and type is an Attribute. So, when you want to give an element a treatment you use Attribute. However there is a list of Attributes you can associate an element to.

If you wish to read more on HTML, you can visit this site. www.w3schools.com

Aditi Verma
Aditi Verma
from New Delhi
15 years ago

Just a reminder guys- plz review! Laughing

http://www.greenlemons07.blogspot.com

Aditi Verma
Aditi Verma
from New Delhi
15 years ago

Kadambari! Firstly, amazing blog, and I just love the name... very nice everything, actually, but I guess the best of all is how you seem to be a real person writing, as opposed to just some random blogger somewhere.

Websnacker
Websnacker
from New York
15 years ago

Hi Aditi,

I really liked the Artsy layout which gels so well with the flow. Being a art lover, I found your paintings thought-provoking and your writing is also nice.

happy blogging

Roshmi Sinha
Roshmi Sinha
from Bangalore
15 years ago

I loved the look and feel of your blog... interesting posts too. Two thumbs up!!!

I am a follower already!! Laughing

Cheerio!

http://notapennyformythoughts.blogspot.com/ Please review my blog

Roshmi Sinha
Roshmi Sinha
from Bangalore
15 years ago

I loved the look and feel of your blog... interesting posts too. Two thumbs up!!!

I am a follower already!! Laughing

Cheerio!

http://notapennyformythoughts.blogspot.com/ Please review my blog (notapennyformythoughts)...!

First 1-20
21-35