Arun would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://predicastro.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 25

koi sadak cross kara do bhai ...

Arun
Arun
from kolkata
15 years ago

helo all... pleej bhijit my blog also and say bhaat you feel.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2

लो जी हाथ थाम लो, जरा संभल के चलना...

आपके ब्लोग का लेआउट आदि ठीक है, पर कंटेंट के बारे में कुछ न कहा जाए तो बेहतर रहेगा। यद्यपि आपने सोच-समझकर ही कंटेंट चुना है -- वैसा कंटेंट जो अधिकाधिक गूगल एड खींच लाए। उस दृष्टि से देखा जाए तो सब कुछ ठीक भी है।

यदि आपका उद्देश्य अपने ब्लाग से मात्र पैसे कमाना है तो अलग बात है, अन्यथा इस ब्लाग में आपका अपना कुछ भी नजर नहीं आया, सिवाया विषयों के चयन के।

पोस्टों में न विश्लेषण है न विचार, लगता है आपने इधर-उधर से कुछ सामयिक विषयों पर और होलीवुड-बोलीवुड की खबरों की कतरनें छांटकर जोड़ दिया है और बना डाला है अपना ब्लोग।

खैर, इस तरह के भी ब्लोग हो सकते हैं, और होते भी हैं, पर वे क्या हासिल करते हैं, यह समझ में नहीं आया (चंद पैसों के सिवा)।

Arun
Arun
from kolkata
15 years ago

helo balasubramanium

thanks for visiting my blog and i appreciate your valued feedback regarding the same...i just wanted to document my predictions about various people and events happening around the world and i thought putting them on a blog would be a good idea...monetizing it came later when i came to know about this good option so i dont mind if there is any option to generate revenue at the same time. my blog is purely for my predictions thats why you wont find any analysis or detailed articles on it and i have not at all copied and pasted news or articles from other sources as you might have felt so when you were going through my posts.i visited one of your blog keralpuran which is in hindi...its good to see blog in hindi with so much of information... incase you are looking to reach to wider group of people placing a translating option would be good i guess so that wider range of people can read the valuable posts incase they are not able to read hindi....just a thought.....take care.