Saraswathi Iyer would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

My food blog Sara's Corner

Saraswathi Iyer
Saraswathi Iyer
from Singapore
12 years ago

A place for traditional homemade Indian and International Recipes with photographs with Baking recipes too.

http://sarascorner.net/

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: DOMAIN REGISTERED
Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Manali Shah
Manali Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hi Saraswathi, just a suggestion: When I click on your blog, the entire screen is occupied by something that is not a blog post. I think you should shift ur post up a bit, so at least we can see the post title and a small para, to start off with, as that will engage readers.

Other than that, you seem to be doing fine- over 200 followers by email and over 300 posts! Great going! :)

Saraswathi Iyer
Saraswathi Iyer
from Singapore
12 years ago

Thanks Manali Shah for your message and going thru my blog. I have tried to move the search towards bottom as I dont know much about html. yes 400th posts soon.

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Welcome to IndiBlogger!

First looks, it seems a lot of khichadi on your blog! Following are the details.

• You can do very good with a layout / template change. Right now, it feels a lot cluttered. There is less breathing space as each posts yells out "read me" confusing the user.
  • Your category list is too long, I suggest you divide your categories and create sub categories. (for example: Regional Recipies > Kerala) I dont know how to help you on that since I am not using Blogspot but my wordpess gets me all of that.
  • Using too many images on home page will slow down your blog. Try to show images when a user opens up the post. Or if you feel it should be there to attract, try to add thumb nails which are adjusted proportionately. I think for most of it, you will achieve if you get a proper theme.

Thats about it as of now.

Keep Blogging, Keep Fooding!

Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago

PS: I am not able to format my replies and hence replying here

Manali Shah
Manali Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Ok, do try to change it though. Congrats on completing 400 posts! :)