Latest Dove contest, Happy New Year 2012, I pad2 Bonanza, let's share ideas

Latest Dove contest has instilled another fervor to write excellent posts, for IndiBloggers. Let's share difficulties & ideas to covet the glitterati iPad2.

link to page

http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=45

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: Captain Avi
Replies 1 to 20 of 318 Ascending
Raahila
Raahila
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Congrats to all the winners :) here i havent even got my sample products yet :) he he :) lol irony at its worst :)

Pri
Pri
from Goa
12 years ago
@ DS and Pramod ji---Thanks for sharing my happy moment with me! :)
Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
12 years ago

me too got my HTC yay!! after all the hassle with the courier department :)

congo's chitra ji, 

Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

No hassles here.. Blue dart delivered it to my home. First ever delivery that reached my doorsteps. :).

I am so attached to my N73 after using it for all these years, I may just keep it for waking me up in the morning. 

TF Carthick
TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

The contest is long over. Why do you people keep discussing ipads and HTC wildfires on and on? Don't rub it in on the rest of us who have never won even a basic model Nokia phone. Or maybe Indi should get some widget to make such threads private to only the winners. 

cool down yaar, 

TF Carthick
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I am cool only, Pramodji. Just kidding.

Sampath Bhoompally
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Tongue out

Pri
Pri
from Goa
12 years ago
Thanks dear.Congrats to you too! Im not at home right now.So the package could not be received personally by me. But i think it would be a 16Gb ipad--just a guess. 64 Gb would always be welcome though, eh? ;D
Hearty congo's pri, Cheers
Pri
Pri
from Goa
12 years ago
I just received my IPAD. Thanks to Indiblogger and Dove, you made my day!!! :)
Defiant Princess
from Jodhpur
12 years ago

WOW! Congrats pri! :)

Mind sharing the ipad's capacity? :D im curious :P

Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Me too ;)

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Congos pri :)
Farida Rizwan
Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Haven't heard from them yet... can somebody tell me which courier service it is?

Farida Ji, did you get the booty.
Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
12 years ago

HTC Wildfire gifted to my wife... her e72 has been hospitalized and has been there for more than a fortnight.

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Congos Arvind:)
Congo's arvind Ji, cheers
Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
12 years ago

@pooja-congrats first of alll

Did you have to pay octroi for the same?am asked to pay 640 bucks fr the same

Pooja Abhay
from Oceanside/Bangalore
12 years ago

Thanks Chitra :) 

I wasn't asked to pay anything for it. I got it all "Free" :p

I got my HTC today Smile Awesome !!

Thanks Indiblogger and thanks Dove Smile

congo's p.s., rock on.

Pooja Abhay
from Oceanside/Bangalore
12 years ago

Thanks PL Smile

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Congos once again PS:) Enjoy the HTC :)
Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
12 years ago

@Faridaji=Oh isit? Thanks for the update :)

@Renie= Would we be getting an update when the gifts are dispatched because i may not be in the city, the coming week?

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Iam yet to receive my  HTC WildFire S ,..... any other winners who are yet to receive the prize?>>>>>>>>>>

Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago
The prizes haven't been sent out yet, I think.
Anukriti Sharma
Anukriti Sharma
from Hartford
12 years ago

Congratulations Everyone! :)

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
12 years ago

@DS:thanksa lot :)

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
12 years ago

yeah i do agree with Arvind ji not because i won a prize..i believe spelling errors are acceptable if the idea conveyed in the post is exceptionally good.. Writing a post devoid of spelling mistakes doesnt make it the best either... so at times its acceptable...

Agar dil  se kuch likha jaye... to har galti maf hai   :) This is just my opinion

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
12 years ago

Look again... the 'g' in limping somehow decided to exchange places with 'h'... and I can do nothing about it... :)

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
12 years ago

Another friend commented on the grammar, sentence formation, expression etc for one of the winning posts... well, I do understand that Wren as well as Martin would literally wither in their graves to find limpinh grammar winning accolades.

However, most of blog posts are first drafts... and first drafts have a reputation of missing the grammatical sensibilities altogether. let me give you another instance -- the post just before this one has a terribly muddled 'fondly' and 'would' desperately seeking the right partner... this happens.

Farida Rizwan
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Even the journalists and great writers need the help of editors and proof readers before their books get printed. Mistakes are bound to happen and 'h's going to take place of 'g's at times. 

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
12 years ago

Hi guys... just wanted to share that the 15 poems in my post were all written in a single afternoon... truth is that i haven't penned poetry with such a fierce focus ever... and I have around 1800+ poems to my credit. (Its a different story that most are still on old napkins, torns bits of paper, and old forgotten scratch pads... though safe.)

I fondly would remember this dove post as the '15 poems in a single afternoon'... :)

Hope you guys find the time and the inclination to go to my blog and read the few poems that I have managed to upload (only a small fraction is there)... your comments will encourage the poet in me. :)

Chitra
Chitra
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Congratulations to all the winners...am happy i won..... thanks Dove..and Indiblogger....Cool

DS
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Congos Chitra:)
Congo's chitra ji
Varun Gawarikar
Varun Gawarikar
from Manama
12 years ago

touche!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Results are way to random to be random!!!!!

LockSign in to reply to this thread