Ashwani Kumar would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://motivationalthoughtsforyou.com/ ]

Please review my blog. Also leave a link to your blog.will try my best to review

Ashwani Kumar
Ashwani Kumar
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Motivational thoughts for you  is all about motivating you, inspiring you, helping you gain a more positive outlook on life. It’s a blog about courage, about hope, about all the qualities that make a successful life. It is a blog about life itself.

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: change in title
Replies 1 to 7 of 7
Purnendu
Purnendu
from Pune
12 years ago

Hi Ashwani, 

Am at your blog right now. Its a good blog with some quality content. As a suggestion, I would say that you should give a compact Archive setup in your home page and include more visual appeal. It looks a bit plain at this moment, not sure if thats deliberate on your part. There is a lot of emptyness in the page.  Content wise its quite good and with a more interesting template, will look even better. 

On my scale of 1 to 7, I would happily give you a 7 Smile

Ashwani Kumar
Ashwani Kumar
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Hey Purnendu ,

thanks a lot for the review buddy. I am still working on the design part. Hope it turns out to be good in a few days

Gopan Kombiyil
Gopan Kombiyil
from Cambridge, UK
12 years ago

i guess you are doing some modifications at the moment, i am stuck with a mobile theme there. will check later if that is the case.

Gopan Kombiyil
Gopan Kombiyil
from Cambridge, UK
12 years ago

I just had a visit again and found a nice looking page. Very simple design and i liked the design. The View all Articles link may be provided bit more prominence

Ashwani Kumar
Ashwani Kumar
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Hey Gopan,

thanks a lot buddy for the review, I am still modifying the main page, so it would take me time until i settle for a design.thank u :) 

Ashwani Kumar
Ashwani Kumar
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Hi animesh

Thanks for the compliments :)Sure , i will review your blog 

Ashwani Kumar
Ashwani Kumar
from Hyderabad
12 years ago

Hello Jaidev,

Thanks for the review. Its not a professional template. I installed wordpress and am using the theme suffusion. Its free, good and has lot of options