Rupertt Wind would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Do give me a review on my blog!

Rupertt Wind
Rupertt Wind
from Chennai
12 years ago

Pages off life is not just a blog, but as the name suggest its a window into my life, my toughts and how I see the world.

Replies 1 to 15 of 15
vignesh
vignesh
from Chennai
12 years ago

Nice blog dude ! :) 

Neat layout ! 

Rupertt Wind
from Chennai
12 years ago

@Vignesh Thank you! 

Saru Singhal
Saru Singhal
from Toronto
12 years ago

I love the look of the blog. And look is accompained with great content. Do have a look to spend some quality time.

Rupertt Wind
from Chennai
12 years ago

I wish I could try to keep true to your expectations, and I promise to try, try hard!

Hemal Shah
Hemal Shah
from Mumbai
12 years ago
Congrats on your 50th Post Rupertt! You have a neat template and it goes well with your blog content. To make your blog look even better, try to proportionaize the images for each post. It does add up to your overall download time on home page, but limiting it to 5 or 6 posts on home page should do ideally and I see you have alreayd done that. Kudos! All in all, I think its a great blog. Scope for improvement always exist, however its a very good and elegant blog.
Deepa Duraisamy
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hello,

Does the # of posts indicate the # of posts on your blogsite or the # of posts to Indivine?

Thanks.

debi c
debi c
from kolkata
12 years ago

the look is neat and organised.the topics are well thought out with relevant photos.keep up the good work.

Rupertt Wind
from Chennai
12 years ago

Thank you! please do drop by sometimes! :)

Anshul Dutt
Anshul Dutt
from Pune
12 years ago

Very neatly arranged, good layout and the photographs goes well with the content. I like it!

Rupertt Wind
from Chennai
12 years ago

Thank you for taking time to review my blog!

Bangalore
Bangalore
from Bangalore
12 years ago

I completely agree with what everyone has said here..I would just add...expand your areas of intrest and try and cover new things...that will really challenge the writer in you. Also try and write more on things that your readers can identify with in different areas...that will help you build a fan base...and last but not least keep blogging frequently :)

That will be my two pennys :D

tk care.

Cheers.

Bangalore

Rupertt Wind
from Chennai
12 years ago

thats a lot of things but still I think I can handle that! Thanks for spending your time on my nonsenses! 

Avibration
Avibration
from Dhanbad
12 years ago

Reflects determination... Keep a quality aim, because it will ensure quality output.

Wish your creativity & talent will take you to new hights. Continue experimentation.

Anticipating progess & perfection... All the best.

Rupertt Wind
from Chennai
12 years ago

Thank you

PeeVee
PeeVee
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Clean, reader-friendly template, fairly good content.

Do add an 'About Me' - a brief two lines (or even a page) on who you are, pseudonym, what you do, why you blog that kinda thing. Helps readers put a person behind the blog.

Also, try burning your feeds. Generates more traffic.

Consider making a personalised header or even sprucing up your current one. It does help to have a nice first impression.

The pictures on the posts seem to be a little flattened in the previews. Consider playing around with picture sizes till you get that Perfect Picture:)

Lastly, I like the 'Speak of the Devil' post.

Hope all this helps... Goodluck and keep writing.

Deepa Duraisamy
from Mumbai
12 years ago

PeeVee, sorry about the dumb question, what does burning your feeds mean and how do you do it?

Harshal
Harshal
from Ahmedabad
12 years ago

Your arrangement of widgets and post are very nice.....I haven't read your all posts but some which I read is mind blowing.....May be others also a well. I will have to take time to read all the blog posts. I also request you to review my blog page also.........

Thanks

Harshal Patel

Janhvi
Janhvi
from Noida
12 years ago

A crisp neat layout is the first thing that strikes out in your blog. The next thing I love is the greatly placed widgets.

The content is outstanding. 

So I guess the only thing i can suggest is the same problem i am facing with my blog and trying to find a solution to, once the widgets are over in the sidebar, the empty space in right till the end of page seems a little out of pplace to me. See if there is anything you can do about that.

Your blog has a nice layout. also great content. i liked it :)

Keep blogging. all the best :)

Deepa Duraisamy
Deepa Duraisamy
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Hi Rupert,

Nicely done! I like some of the posts particularly the Nuclear Years (when I say like, I mean it's a high impact post), it stays with you for a while. I liked the Little Big things too. I like how you incorporate pictures for every post, makes it visually appealing. The rotating globe with the recent hits one is awesome. 

The whole section for Follow the Blog seems huge. Is there a way to have it expand based on the number of followers? Seems to take up a lot of space on the sidebar. Also, I noted the "f" icon on the top right between the twitter icon and the rss feed icon does not seem to work. Would recommend removing that if the associated page does not exist anymore or maybe its an access issue? Also, just curious why does the title have an extra F in the Off?

Happy Blogging. Cheers!

Wildnet
Wildnet
from Noida
12 years ago

really nice post dude

Debarati Datta
Debarati Datta
from Kolkata
11 years ago

nice one :) :) 

Shalini Umrao
Shalini Umrao
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Two words - Beautiful and thought provoking. :)