Arun would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Amateur writer publishing short stories and reviews

Arun
Arun
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Hi 

I started blogging in 2006 and frequented around once a month. It was only during the last month of 2011 that I found how I loved to write stories. I have since penned 5 short stories out of which three have been selected in various competitions. Reviews of books and movies also get featured and I've added 'The hunger games' and the movie 'The darkest hour' to it. Following is the link.

Sunny mornings, rainy evenings and cool nights

Please visit and comment, positive, negative, I don't care but need good critisism. Thanks and looking forward to interacting with this buzzing community. 

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: Added the link of my blog as href html link
Replies 1 to 2 of 2

Hi Arun, just left a comment on your blog. I like your style of narration. I advise you to make separate blogs for movie reviews, short stories, book reviews etc. That way, it would be easier on the eye. And try out Google's dynamic designs. All in all, it was a happy stay at your blog.

Arun
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Thank you, but you are a monster to have placed the idea inside my head to divide the posts into separate blogs ('Inception' hehe)... Will consider it.

Arun
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Yo. Checkout my blog again. Added a widget on the side to list posts with specific labels. Success in half .. ;-P

Arun
Arun
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Please review the current posting about India - average Indian and elections 2014.

Here it is - <a href = "http://diamondthread.blogspot.com/2012/01/waking-up-in-dark-state-of-current-aam.html"> waking up in the dark - the current status of aam aadmi </a> . Please comment when you can, any criticism is good.