Cynthia Vincent would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://blogatcynthia.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 40

That was when i started living - Part 2

Cynthia Vincent
Cynthia Vincent
from Pune
12 years ago

A short story of a life changing experience. 

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: Change in the name of the topic
Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Jitendra
Jitendra
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Very nice blog but can you chnage the backgroung picture it looks so murky 

Cynthia Vincent
Cynthia Vincent
from Pune
10 years ago

Thank you for the reviwe and for going through my blog. I am actually in the verge of changing the display and colour of the blog. Thanks for letting me know.

Ranjith
Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

The blog template looks good. One suggestion regarding posts : I see that you are using too many colours and font styles for your posts. I would suggest you not to apply styling to posts individually. Use global defaults. That makes the blog look professional and good looking.

Coming to your sidebar : I feel that you have added gadgets in the reverse order. Blog Archive, subscription widgets are the things that should be at the top. Keep the Archives and about me at the top. Add 'e mail subscriptions' widget so that your readers will be able to subscribe to your blog and gets notification for new posts. I wouldn't recommend the 'Live Traffic Feed' It doesn't look aesthetic and is of little use.

Cynthia Vincent
Cynthia Vincent
from Pune
10 years ago

Hi Ranjith, 

Thank you so much for your time and effort in giving me your feedback. Truly appreciate it. Well I really am in the verge of changing the entire template and will surely keep your points in mind while considering the sidebar. Yes it does need some change. Will be doing it over the weekend. Thanks and and do keep following my blog and encouraging me to with your feedback and comments. 

Thanks again.

Ranjith
from hyderabad
10 years ago

You're welcome! Smile