Kapil Gosain would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://kapil-lifewithmythoughtss.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 32

Looking for constructive feedback

Kapil Gosain
Kapil Gosain
from Mumbai
12 years ago

The blog has posts that varies on a lot of topics that run from cricket to politics. Most of them are serious controversial issues and some are my personal experiences. The range is varied and that is something I am a lil proud of :-)

Please go through various posts, read the ones you like and please give me some feedback on my writing and the looks of the blog.

Thanks!

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: add words
Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago
  1. Why still keep the old default template? Undecided There is a lot of options that you can experiment with in the blogger designer to bring some vividity to your templates, or vibrancy...  
  2. The font of the title is a little too curvy I think. For e.g. the upper case G doesn't look like a G itself na? Try something else.. Freestyle Hand or something.. it'd be better.
  3. Again, the default layout in the template. The half-split sidebar one. It's making your widgets spill out. Try just the single sidebar layout, and maybe you can increase the width of your post area then appropriately! Smile
  4. Blogspot isn't a diary I think, the space before the paragraphs is not needed. Start from the margins, use justify align, a little smaller font-size.. the post would look more filled, and presented much more attractively. Smile
  5. Ads are not something I personally find attractive, or look for in a blog. I don't mind seeing them of course, but I think you could place it on the end of the sidebar, rather than right between two posts.  Smile

Regards your writing... 

1. I think it is very spontaneous. Taking the "Love" post as an e.g., you've capitalized the "L" everywhere, be it in the beginning of the sentence, or in the middle. Whereas I agree that you're focal point of the post is "Love", I think that first letter upper-casing through the post is not essential, and in context of English, very incorrect. similarly for other words like "High" and "Ecstasy"... first letter capitalization indicates a proper noun, a name or something unique.. like Her indicating a goddess etc.. Undecided
  2. Try as much as you can to avoid sms-lingo like LOL.  The reader can understand that from the previous sentence I felt Smile
  3. Just, review your post once before you post it, or immediately after you do. Read through and see if any place can be bettered! A good presentation helps your content as much as the words! Cool

Cheers and happy blogging...! 

Kapil Gosain
Kapil Gosain
from Mumbai
12 years ago

Thanks.

I would appreciate more feedback on the various posts whenever you get a chance to read them

Kapil Gosain
Kapil Gosain
from Mumbai
12 years ago

@ anybody who can comment and help me improve on the writing

Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

It won't be much use putting a thread on the forum, or asking here if anyone can comment, Kapil Smile  you have to go read blogs, get them back to read yours, and if they would like it, they would comment. Cool