Vamsi Karra would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://vamsikarra.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 40

Kindly review my blog ...

Vamsi Karra
Vamsi Karra
from Hyderabad
15 years ago

dear friends,

am new to this site ...

kindly review my blog ...

best regards.

vamsi

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Vamsi Karra
Vamsi Karra
from Hyderabad
15 years ago

dear khushi, i guess that you like when blogs are very colorful, and i can see the wonderful lady face picture that you have in your profile here in indiblogger ... and the colorful blog you have ...

the thing is that in wordpress one cannot escape from this snapshot thing, (i have to confess that atleast i dont know how to escape snapshot through wordpress settings) ...

i just like to change the wordpress themes quite often, and this theme that i have is just for some time i guess ...

glad that you liked the topic on narendra modi ...

wonderful that you commented ... 

cheers !

vamsi ( vamsikarra.wordpress.com)

sm
sm
from india
15 years ago

vam i agree with khushi, remove the snap.

your template is good .good topics. like your blog.

http://realityviews.blogspot.com/

Vamsi Karra
Vamsi Karra
from Hyderabad
15 years ago

@ sm ...

thanks for liking my blog ...

have tried to figure out how to remove the snap in wordpress ... didnt succeed ...

anyone here in indiblogger has any ideas how to go about it ...

Vamsi Karra
Vamsi Karra
from Hyderabad
15 years ago

@ kadambari and jigar,

i am unable to understand why all you guys are after my head ... i.e., the header of my blog ...

i guess this "simple" look of my blog without a lots of frills ... helps the reader of my blog to read the "content" as soon as possible ... and get out of my blog ... in search of new reading material in other blogs ...

frankly, i dont find all the "decorations" in other blogs too interesting ... who has got time to look at each and every "decoration" in a blog ... when we have the choice of hundreds of blogs which have some "rich content" to read about ...

visited both of your blogs ... and liked the content in the blogs ... "good blogposts" you have ...

cant comment upon jigar's way of "decorating" his blog with a picture of an obese lady in bikini though !