Jincy Varghese would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.jincythinks.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 40

Hi, I started blogging again after a long time. I would be really glad if you ca

Jincy Varghese
Jincy Varghese
from B'Bay
11 years ago

I am an amateur blogger. My Blog is all about what goes on in my mind. It is very personal and close to my heart. I string my memories and feelings that I've lived into words and poems.

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: typo
Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Garima Singh
Garima Singh
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Hi Jincy, Jusr read you blog... here are some things I felt that might help you.

1. The description : the few lines just below the title don't really give an insight into what you're aiming for... they are the geneal feelings of every blogger out there.. everyone aims at 'speaking their mind'. perhaps you could give a more personal touch to the description.. make it a but more interesting?

2. Content - this is one portion you need no advice in :) very well structured and relatable posts. the poems are touching. You use proper grammar.. something which I really like in authors.. it shows dilligence :) but i see too many smileys and exclamation marks on your page... perhaps you could cut down on them?

3. Design - maybe you are the sort who likes to keep it simple.. but the blog should also be visually appealing to the reader. no need to add too many widgets.. but you can add more colour and zing to your blog.

Also, on the right handside of your blog.. just below the 'about me' section.. the column is split into two... yet only the outer one is used while the inner one is completely blank.. its better if you utilise that space too.

I hope i do not offend you. Just trying to keep it honest :) If you could spare a few minutes and review my blog too, the gesture would be really appreciated :)www.starsinmyeyes-cb.blogspot.inCheers!

p.s. You have a new follower in me!

Jincy Varghese
from B'Bay
11 years ago

Thanks for sending in your views Garima! :) Saw your blog: it looks AWESOME!! :)

Jincy Varghese
from B'Bay
11 years ago

Hi Garima, I am not an expert; but will surely look at you blog soon :)

Jincy Varghese
Jincy Varghese
from B'Bay
11 years ago

Thanks for sending in your views Garima! :) Saw your blog: it looks AWESOME!! :)

Garima Singh
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Thank you! :)

Garima Singh
from New Delhi
11 years ago

I'd be really glad if you could leave a review.. spread the goodwill :)