Abinodh O.T would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Review me and I will review you :-)

Abinodh O.T
Abinodh O.T
from Pathanamthitta
11 years ago

Mine is is Tech blog and I like to have a little review about it from kind and good people like you! :-)

If you review me justifically I will review you too!

Edited 11 years ago
Reason: change in title
1-20
21-22
Replies 1 to 20 of 22
Tejinder Kaur
Tejinder Kaur
from Delhi
11 years ago

Thanks Abinodh O.T,

I had just gone through your Blog and believe you me i am instant fan of your write-ups,they are really usefull and thanks a lot for sharing.

Regards,

Tejinder kaur

Abinodh O.T
Abinodh O.T
from Pathanamthitta
11 years ago

Thanks Tejinder kaur glad you like 'em. :-) Cheers!

Aniruddha Rege
Aniruddha Rege
from Pune
11 years ago

Hi! Sorry for the late review, man. I just saw the thread, and remembered I had promised you a review.

first off, I love the look of your blog. It is one of the most professional looking blogs I have seen. And that goes very well with the content of your site. The articles are very nice, and you have a skill for writing the technical stuff.

You have all the right widgets in place. Your blog loads quickly enough. That is all. I can really find nothing bad to say about the blog. It's as perfect as it can get!

Abinodh O.T
Abinodh O.T
from Pathanamthitta
11 years ago

Thanks Mr. Rege! Glad you like it. :-) you blog is also cool...

Vee4Soft
Vee4Soft
from Bangalore
11 years ago

Hey Abhinodh, just checked out your blog right now.

Your content looks preety good..but you'll have to modify some part of it by removing gadgets like calendar which are not required and also choose a good theme.

The SEO looks for good, clean and professional themes. So look forward in making the necessary changes

Vee4Soft

Abinodh O.T
Abinodh O.T
from Pathanamthitta
11 years ago

@Vee4soft thats for your feedback! I am planning to change my theme.... :-)

DeePak Singh
DeePak Singh
from New Delhi
11 years ago

Hey Abinodh O.T just checked out your blog. Lookes Good but still i  think you can improve the design further. Just make it sleek and simple.

Abinodh O.T
Abinodh O.T
from Pathanamthitta
11 years ago

@DeePak Thanks bro! I will consider that :-)

Jini Maxin fernandez
Jini Maxin fernandez
from Ahmedabad
11 years ago

Hi Abinodh

Nice to know ur from Pathanamthita- Kerala. My sister's in-laws are based there. Coming back to ur blog, crisp, catchy and upto the point. Subtle layout. Overall...very impressive.

About page breaks in my blog, i am newbie in the blogging world. Yet to learn the tricks of the trade. Down the years, i'll be able to play around a little more, hope.

Thanks for the review. looking forward to your comments on my blog as well

Abinodh O.T
Abinodh O.T
from Pathanamthitta
11 years ago

Thanksz Jini! Thanks for your review! If you wants tips on blogging you can check out my blog's "Blog tips" category :-) Cheers!

Farah
Farah
from Mumbai
10 years ago

hey Abhinodh,

just checked your blog

Good layout

Good presentation

Useful tabs

archives area ,it would be good if you keep it expanded ,it will be easier for user to open the post :)

Happy blogging

Abinodh O.T
Abinodh O.T
from Pathanamthitta
10 years ago

Thanks Farah for your valuable review.... will consider that for sure :-)

Left a review on two of your sites too :-)

vandana yadav
vandana yadav
from gandhinagar
10 years ago

hey abinodh i went thru ur blog...it's nice... u've put up some great posts... giving people tis about various things we can do with our pc and system..... keep on :)

Abinodh O.T
from Pathanamthitta
10 years ago

Thanks Vandana for your valuable review! I am happy that you like my blog. :-)

Aparna Nayak
Aparna Nayak
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Wow....nice work Abhinodh...liked ur writing :) great info too..gud work :)

Abinodh O.T
from Pathanamthitta
10 years ago

Thanks Aparna for your valuabe reply. :-) I am glad that you like my blog and writing :-)

Niranjan
Niranjan
from piacenza,Italy
10 years ago

i liked your writing. All your posts, explains the basics. Which is really good and helpful. keep posting. 

Abinodh O.T
from Pathanamthitta
10 years ago

Thanks Niranjan! Glad you like my posts :-) You too have a cool blog! :-)

Yash Bhatia
Yash Bhatia
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Consider changing your theme to a simpler and more minimalistic one. The calendar seems pretty useless so consider removing that!

Overall, great content and good number of posts! :)

Abinodh O.T
from Pathanamthitta
10 years ago
Thanks for your kind review Yash! I deleted the calendar. But the theme is the Default theme of wordpress! All I had done is that I just redesigned it. :-)

You have a nice blog, really bloggish blog.. But why staying with .tk stuff ?? Register a domain, they do cost much these days I guess.. 

Also what happened, no post this month ??

Abinodh O.T
from Pathanamthitta
10 years ago

Threre are posts man! But I haven't posted for 3 days because of a wordpress core error! I was fixing that. I published a post today. Thanks for your comment bro :-). Well I am deciding to move my domain :-)

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
10 years ago

My mistake, I miss read the dates...

One suggestion, now days apps for mobile platform as really popular.. As I see you are offering your own developeted software, if possible concentrate with the apps market :D :D

Abinodh O.T
from Pathanamthitta
10 years ago

Thanks Hunky! But I am just 16 and I was just testing my programming skills through them. But I will concentrate :-) Thanks for the review

Shubham Kumar
Shubham Kumar
from Ghaziabad
10 years ago

Hey man! Just checked your blog. I am truly impressed. Great work. Every article is worth sharing. Still going through some of your posts. Keep up the good work!

Abinodh O.T
from Pathanamthitta
10 years ago

thanks for you review Shubham! I am glad that you like my posts :-)

Paresh
Paresh
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hi Abinodh,

I am relatively new to blogging. Just went thorugh your blog, basic reason being you will also review my blog to be frank :-) As you yourself write on technical aspects of web, I dont see any problem with the arrangements, links and most importantly information presented. 

I have got two small suggestions:

1. Please change the colors of the blog title. Its bit more colorful.

2. As your blog is not photography themed, please reduce the size of pictures added in the post. 

These are my honest opinions, and I hope will help you. :-)

Paresh

Abinodh O.T
from Pathanamthitta
10 years ago

Thankyou for your suggestions Paresh, I will do that :)

1-20
21-22