Divya Shivaraman would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://dishingwithdivya.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 44

Looking for a Feed back on my blog

Divya Shivaraman
Divya Shivaraman
from Chennai
11 years ago

Dishing is a food blog that features recipes after trial and error sessions in my kitchen. I started this blog with the intention of sharing the recipes with others which I tried personally. I encourage you to adjust the ingredients according to your taste when you try the recipes from Dishing and please do not forget to post your feedback.So enjoy your cooking! because recipes from Dishing are not just for your plate but also for your tummy :)

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Arti
Arti
from Mumbai
11 years ago

Hi Divya,

Just one word - Yummy!

I love the tagline you have put there, pretty much defines the nature of your blog as a whole. Lovely blog - neat and clean layout with neat arrangement of widgets and labels - if you continue with the same passion, your blog definitely has the potential to make it big.

One suggestion could be to adjust the width of the blog such that it removes the horizontal scroll. Thats it, everything else looks to be in place. Your photos are appealing and the step by step picture-instructions you provide alongwith the recipe are a bliss for any reader (novice or otherwise) trying to attempt a dish. Good work.

I just bookmarked the recipe for pongal, that's one recipe I was wishing to try my hand at for a few days now. Thank you! Keep blogging and cooking! All the best. Smile

Divya Shivaraman
Divya Shivaraman
from Chennai
11 years ago

Thank you Arti...I appreciate your patience for taking some time and posting your feedback...here i am unable to see the horizontal scroll..have to check with other systems so that i can adjust it perfectly...:). do let me know after trying pongal.