Sudhanshu Shekhar would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://sudshekhar.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 25

Requesting book lovers and literary enthusiasts to review my blog

Sudhanshu Shekhar
Sudhanshu Shekhar
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Hey, I have started this blog, to encourage others to read. I will be writing reviews and posts for the same.Please go through my blog and tell me if I should make changes to the same!Thanks a lot :)

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: Typing error
Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Ritu KT
Ritu KT
from New Delhi
10 years ago

Hi Sudhanshu, I just checked out your blog. Looks like you just got started last month (I started my website in May too, so yay for us). I love reading and I loved 'Jonathan Livingston Seagull' as much as you did. Keep blogging you are doing great.

Since you just got started, I do not want to throw too many points at you. A couple of things you can do:

1. Yours is a reading, book review blog in short - intellectual blog. But it would be nice to have a good theme and layout. It is very simple right now and I think has a scope to look awesome with other blogger templates. If you are happy with it, then by all means please stick with it. Else you can experiment

2. Have some social media icons - facebook or twitter or whichever way you are comfortable. It works a lot these days to publicize blogs. You have such a nice blog why not share it with the world.

I hope you find these points useful. You write quite well so I'm sure you will have readers flocking on your blog soon. Happy blogging!

Sudhanshu Shekhar
Sudhanshu Shekhar
from Hyderabad
10 years ago

Hey Ritu,

Thanks for the feedback :)

Yeah, I just started recently, and thus, know very little about blogging. I will certainly implement your suggestions!

Regards,

Sudhanshu