Arthika N would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://arthikanagarajan.blogspot.com ]

I am a newbie to blogging, please help me improvise my blogs

Arthika N
Arthika N
from Chennai
10 years ago

Let me be honest ! is an honest attempt to know people and situations in the right way.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Abhra Pal
Abhra Pal
from Kolkata
10 years ago

I think there is a lot that you can do with your blog. Since you are on blogger, I suggest that you browse through the templates google offers and find a suitable theme and then set it up with good navigation, use excerpts on front page.

Arthika N
from Chennai
10 years ago

Thanks Abhra for your comments , I will surely try experimenting with the theme and other stuffs to make it look apealing.

Sanjay Madhavan
Sanjay Madhavan
from Chennai
10 years ago

Hi Arthika,

I read your blog and I must say you write with a lot of honesty. I am not going to give feedback on fonts and themes and stuff like that. I will stick to the "Writing".

I think your blog has a "diary" feel to it, and it suits the themes you write on. The only aspect I found while reading was the inconsistency in the tenses. If you observe, you are shifting tenses in sentences. If you can maintain the consistency, the writing will look smoother and easier to read.

Keep Writing

Regards,

Sanjay

Arthika N
from Chennai
10 years ago

Hi Sanjay,Thank you so much for your genuine comments. I will surely work on getting it right.