Bruce Bharani would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://journeywithbarani.info/myblog/ ]

Could you please spend 5 minutes in my blog to pay for my hardwork! Thank you

Bruce Bharani
Bruce Bharani
from chennai
10 years ago

Friends, you may be wondering why do I address you as friends when we hadn't met or talked before.. Well it sounds logical.  Let me tell you something.. I hope while you are reading my blog the stories which I write can instantly connect with you and I believe the same connection will be established as read your blogs.. when we two are vonnected through writing isnt that mean we are connected in life.. After all life is all about sharing of experiences. Agreed? Now just go and read my blog and share your experiences. .

Edited 10 years ago
Reason: Personal
Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Raina
Raina
from chicago
10 years ago

Hello Bharani,

I went through all your posts. I loved all of them except the movie review post. I am not a Tamilian so, have no idea what you are talking about. I love the way you narrate the story and it makes the reader want more. I am really impressed with the message you are trying to send with your post. My favorite one is hands down "Is there an end to mother's love?" I do not know if you made up this story or it is true story. It is just beautiful.

Now to the critic part- The most critic I have is technical stuff. I have seen some of your widgets are not placed right like the border on the right hand side is cut. The widgets are the facebook, activity and top articles. Also facebook and activity widgets are repeated twice. I do not know if you did that on purpose or it was a mistake.

The next critic I have is the font. The post are written in two different fonts. Also with in one post (I think spectacular life) there is a change in font for a sentence or two. I am not refering to Bold words. I personally think that the blog looks more put together if there is uniformity.

Last critic is typo's. I have found some simple typo's.

That said I am really looking forward to read more posts from you.

I would really appreciate if you can review my blog

-Thank you

Bruce Bharani
Bruce Bharani
from chennai
10 years ago

Dear Raina,

Apologize for late reply. Caught up with other works.

Thanks a lot for reviewing my blog. That mother's story was cooked up story not a real one. Thanks for your compliment.

And regarding suggestions to improve, definitely am going to work on that. Thank you once again for your advice. Good Luck for blogging career. Will frequenty visit your blog and will share my views.

Raina
from chicago
10 years ago

That is okay Barani. I understand you might be busy. I just read your two new post and they are  really good. I also saw that you rectified the problems with your widgets. Hope to read more from you.