GuJJu would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.gujjufreak.com ]

Review my new TECH blog and a SEO blogger will review YOURS

GuJJu
GuJJu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Hi bloggers.

This is gujju freak, i am an blogger, but part time.

I learn SEO and even thrive to make money online.

I advice guys to make their blogs more user friendly and even getting traffic.

Please, you can ask me any questions related your website.

Thank you

Gujju Freak

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
DR.PARITOSH TRIVEDI
DR.PARITOSH TRIVEDI
from SILVASSA
10 years ago

Hi Gujju

Just visited your website. Though I am not expert in blogging, I will honestly give my opinion and advice about your website.

1) The text should be little bold. I think we should use bold fonts on white background so that one can easily read.

2) Add a Sitemap.

3) Add Popular post section

4) You can also make a FB Page for your blog and add it.

5) No Post in make money section.

Rest the blog is very good.

Hope you add many more post to it. 

You can visit my blog at www.nirogikaya.comand give your opinion / suggestion.

Paritosh

GuJJu
GuJJu
from Mumbai
10 years ago

Than you for your important review.Yes, i think text should be changed. Sitemap is already added to webmasters tools and if your saying add sitemap on website then it's not of that importance. Yes, popular posts still needs to be added cause there are very little posts. FB fanpage already exists but not added yet. Posts are needed to be made but i am a bit lazy.

Your site review:- Site is extensively simple and background white which is best for health sites. I highly suggest your posts to be added to reddit, stumbleupon, pinterest, digg and many more social networking sites.

Please tell your other doctor friends to make an article and post through your website cause relevance of keywords and methodology per person is different. Well, this can make a huge difference. This is an important factor for success of big daddy websites.

GuJJu Freak