Shashikiran Mullur would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.shashikiran.com/ ] IndiRank: 44

please take a look at my blog

Shashikiran Mullur
Shashikiran Mullur
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Here's the url for my blog: itinerant

I request you to take a look and offer suggestions.

Many thanks, in advance.

Shashikiran

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Sunita Kurup
Sunita Kurup
from Pune/London
12 years ago

Sir u have a gr8 blog.. but i could not see ur followers and also your blog roll if you read and recommend some other blogs :)  Content is something personal to you so no comments there :) :) l loved reading it though.. :) :)

Shashikiran Mullur
Shashikiran Mullur
from Bangalore
12 years ago
Sunita Kurup: absolutely delighted to hear your opinions. Thanks for your nice words. My favorite links are on a separate page, accessed via the menu bar on top. I checked out your cheery blog now. It has good bits and thoughtful bits. I'm happy to join it. I liked the site design too! Best regards Shashikiran
Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

It'd be useful I think if you added the google connect widget to your page. Any readers who wish to follow your blog might find it helpful, and being a self-hosted blog, I think the widget is quite accessible to you too. The links page is also I find well-ordered by category, and rather than just saying "links" maybe a renaming to something like "my favorite spaces" or something of that kind might be good too, coz "links" is generic, and might confuse the reader. No comments regards your content, but I did love the photographs and the detail to them.

Shashikiran Mullur
from Bangalore
12 years ago

Thanks, Vinay. I acted promptly on your suggestion regarding the name for my links page, though I couldn't get really imaginative. Loved your blog, your verse. Happy blogging!

Warm regards,

Shashikiran