Divya Sharma would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Upbeat to receive followers ,comments and feedback on my new website !

My personal take on the tranquilities and lighter moments of life , at the same time being youthful always :).A radical and view of somebody who is living abroad and engulfing the simpler pleasures of life .An attempt on the Europeon lifestyle ,Travel, Living ,Relationships, Love ,Beauty ,Nature ,Youth ,Mirth and traces of Gloom ! 

Wiseberries are bits of life in a nutshell. Wiseberries vows to lighten up its readers by humor, motivation, love, nostalgia and relationships.

Welcome to the smiling planet!

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: Review, New Blog
Replies 1 to 3 of 3

Thanks Rohit ! Very delighted to receive your response .Glad you liked it .Please do follow it and add me a part of your network too .  I would soon think of an even better name for my blog soon :)

Rohit ,Hope you like my new Blog Title ? Really had to put all my thinking caps on ? :) Just so you know .

Rohit Sharma
from Delhi
9 years ago

This is way much better than the previous one, Love that title and the blog as well. Keep Blogging and add an about page as well telling about you Laughing

Sure ,Rohit ,I am just done with my newest article on swimming :) Hope you like and review it .About me will come up soon .Thanks :)