What if you feel like commiting suicide?

Nitin Jain
Nitin Jain
from Delhi
9 years ago

Why mental peace looks distanced

Why you get emotionally hurt throughout the day

Why you find every one rude

Why you feel insecure every time

Why you are over humble

Why you are unhappy

Why you have doubt on god existence

Why you are always scared

First 1-20
21-25
Replies 21 to 25 of 25 Ascending

Cry

I suggest who wants to die, head towards YouTube and watch few videos of other countries and their suffering as to what extend people are suffering.. Then the person should compare him/her self..

If you have nothing to lose, want to die, at-least give something back to those who has nothing and devote your life and energy towards it..

Leave everything and restart with nothing..

Bushra M
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Cool Idea. Bekaar me mat maro, apne saare parts daan karke maro Tongue outLaughing

Partha Sadhukhan
Partha Sadhukhan
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Committing suicide will no longer be a crime as this is being amended. But contact me separately if you feel like committing suicide. We run nationawide helpline for such victims..you can contact me through my blog ..

CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Committing suicide will no longer be a crime as this is being amended.

How can you say so? It's good that you and your counterparts run a national helpline for the needful people, but, don't you think what you're saying in the first line is grossly misleading? As far as I recall, the debate was about Euthanasia, that too, in extreme cases (which is not allowed as per the IPC, and thus the courts don't allow it). Thinking of it from the emotional POV, it's wrong that someone who's suffering so extremely from ailments/poor health is forced to live on and bear the suffering because the country's law doesn't allow it. You can't mislead people to believe that Euthanasia and Suicide is same and by amending the rules governing Euthanasia, Suicide will no longer remain a crime.

knitha.urs
from Bangalore
9 years ago
Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

As soon as I read that sentence, I googled and got that toi result. Laughing

CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

Ok, then maybe, I need to start reading newspapers carefully.Embarassed

I apologize for the above reply. It was me who misunderstood the things.

Bushra M
Bushra M
from Bangalore
9 years ago

It's a crime and an utterly stupid one at that. There are ups and downs in life, it doesn't mean you end your life like a coward.

|Why you have doubt on god existence

...and for that sentence, that's the problem! Once you really beleive he exists, you'll never want to commit suicide Smile

Vijay Prabhu
Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Shubh shubh bolo Undecided

Ranjith
from hyderabad
9 years ago

Innocent

Vijay Prabhu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

what Innocent

Arvind Passey
Arvind Passey
from Delhi
9 years ago

Why?

Well, life is full of questions, isn't it?

But then, if it wasn't, what would we be searching for?

So I think it is nice that life has its moments of sorrow, guilt, anger, joy, frustration, despair... all of them together mke up what we love so much.

You put scared last... and this one is rather interesting. I too love being scared and only because of this I generally get up and get going. I love pretending to be brave even though I know I'm scared. 

First 1-20
21-25
LockSign in to reply to this thread