Nirja Runjiet would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://lavendergirl88.wordpress.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

Need feedback on my learning/DIY blog :)

Nirja Runjiet
Nirja Runjiet
from Bangalore
9 years ago

I started this blog with the idea of learning something new from the vast resosurces available online and sharing them. Usually, my blog posts are about interesting facts and DIYs. I love to write and would really appreciate feedback on my blog.

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Jatin Adlakha
Jatin Adlakha
from Hyderabad
9 years ago

Hi Nirja

You have a wonderful blog going on. Interesting content and DIYs. I would only suggest you to post consistently and also find a better way to put your About section. I had to explore around a bit to figure out...! :)

Nirja Runjiet
Nirja Runjiet
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Hi Jatin,

Thank you for the reply. I really appreciate it. I will try posting more regularly. :)

And about the 'About' section, did you mean the theme was a bit difficult to navigate?

Jatin Adlakha
from Hyderabad
9 years ago

Yeah, I mean I love the theme, but that little navigating part is tricky. If there is a workaround like adding widgets, go for it rather than changing the theme.

Nirja Runjiet
Nirja Runjiet
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Ok..:-) 

Let me try customizing the theme. Thanks a ton Jatin for the reply.

Jatin Adlakha
from Hyderabad
9 years ago

Sure. :) Drop by mine some time.

Tushar Kumar
Tushar Kumar
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Hi, nice blog and very interesting content. A little side note, the concept of content curator is mostly seen limited to social media profiles. Yes, people do it with blogging too so no need to panic. ;) I found site navigation to be a bit difficult by the way. Good luck!

Nirja Runjiet
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Hello Tushar,

Thanks for the review. The theme I used was a bit tricky. I changed to a more user-friendly one. :) :)