Shasti JC Philip would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.Sarathi.info ] IndiRank: 36

Please reviews Sarathi

Shasti JC Philip
Shasti JC Philip
from Kochi
14 years ago

Sarathi is a Hindi blog that stands for a value-based revival of Indian nationalism.

I am a scientist and writer who has always stood for Indian nationalism, and Sarathi is one of my outlets for this activism. I get more than 100,000 page-reads a month and maintain a tempo of 5 articles per week.

I would appreciate evaluation, critique and suggestions to make Sarathi more useful and also to increase the impact further.

Edited 14 years ago
Reason: addition
Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Sunita Kurup
Sunita Kurup
from Pune/London
12 years ago

nice blog Sir, and very interesting topics :) :) but it would be nice to know what other blogs u read.. so maybe creating a blog roll would help :)

Shasti JC Philip
Shasti JC Philip
from Kochi
12 years ago

Thank you very much Sunita ji for your observation and comments. I was inactive for months and thus  I was not not active here too.  A little guidance given to me as to what all can/ought be done on Indiblogger as part of one's activity will take me a long way in the coming days.

Sunita Kurup
Sunita Kurup
from Pune/London
12 years ago

Sir when u write new posts please post them on Indivine if you are not already doing it.. it will help build readership...

try to vote for others posts in Indivine

You can add some people to your indi network to widen your network

Please mail me at sunita_kurup0703@yahoo.co.in incase u need any more details...I am not a pro but surely can tell you how I built some good friends here :) :) :) and sorry for the delay in reply :)