Tejas Limkar would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://almostwiser.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 29

New to blogging, suggestions welcome

Tejas Limkar
Tejas Limkar
from Mumbai
9 years ago

I am relative new to blogging and have started just last month.I write about my travelogues, experiences and largely short stories.Kindly go through my blog and give me a review.I look to improve myself in terms of writing.Your suggestions are welcome.Also I eed some help with HTML source code editing as I am looking to add features other than the standard templates that blogger provides.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Vineet Kumar
Vineet Kumar
from Delhi
9 years ago

First of all welcome Tejas to Indiblogger. I would try to post my honest views and end up with a few suggestions for your blog.

1. Theme

The theme of your blog is bright green with a natural green background, dark green main heading and light green blog headings. I think toning down green a bit from the background will really help for the eyes. Bright colors are not generally accepted easily online.

2. Layout

The layout is a standard with two pane, one for content and other for About Me, Archive. I think you will add more widgets in future.

3. Content

Coming to the actual content, I don't really mind a few grammatical errors, since I make a lot myself. :P Though I think layout of the words needs to be worked upon. A few words starts immediately following the periods without a space. Commas aren't saparted by spaces etc.

Also I would like to inform you that in this "Online" culture, paragraphs are not started with indentation. The first line of a para always starts from the left most margin and putting a tab went archaic since long time ago.

All the best. :)

Tejas Limkar
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Thanks Will keep your suggestions in mindneed help with HTML source code editing especially with SEO can you help out with that? 

Vineet Kumar
Vineet Kumar
from Delhi
9 years ago

I only design websites in Wordpress, not blogger. I did host some of my blogs previously on blogger, but not much experience in it.

I would advice to just ask your question and wait for someone to answer the question, or ask your question in detail on the main forum.