Sampath Menon would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://lungiguy.com ] IndiRank: 40

Would love your feedback

Sampath Menon
Sampath Menon
from Mangalore
8 years ago

could you please review my blog for interesting-ness, and positioning. Would love to hear your feedback on what topics/posts you liked best etc

Replies 1 to 3 of 3

That was a quite amusing story about the wall clock. Going through the rest of your blog as well now.

If I had to nitpick, I have to say that you should write more frequently Tongue out

Sampath Menon
Sampath Menon
from Mangalore
8 years ago

Thanks a ton for spending time on my site Narasimha, and your comments. Yep, will write more frequently sir!

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

wow. lungi guy. I am surprised no1 took that domain before. Good one on the domain name! *thumbs up*

Your content is good. Easy to understand, Easy to see. The theme is also very nice, very clean and widescreen friendly. Not a lot of people take advantage of the caption under the images, but maybe a darker coloured font would be nice since TN-type LCD panels are not really well-known for good colour production. But this is more of a personal preference. 

Also, have you considered the option of having vlog in youtube? A lot of people are doing that. So, if it's something you can do along with your write-up blog, that's a good way to expand. Excellent work!! 

Sampath Menon
from Mangalore
8 years ago

whoa! that's one detailed review - really appreciate it. will need to figure out and do some of the items you mentioned - darker captions, videos etc. Thanks Sorcerer!