Bhupendra Sharma would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://bloggersclan.com/ ] IndiRank: 44

Any kind soul out there who would like to review my blog and tell me how can I a

Bhupendra Sharma
Bhupendra Sharma
from Delhi
8 years ago

I write about blogging, social media marketing, internet marketing, SEO, affiliate marketing, etc. Objective is to unveil some complex blogging concepts in an easy language, so that young bloggers can have a hassle-free experience. 

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Vandana Mathur
Vandana Mathur
from GURGAON
7 years ago

Hi Bhupendra. I read your blog post about monetization through blogs. I liked the post, and wrote my comments, but there was a problem in posting the comment, and could not post it. 

Bhupendra Sharma
from Delhi
7 years ago

Hi Vandana, 

What Type of Problem Did You Face? Please Let Me Know So That I Can Get Rid of It ASAP.

Cheers,

Bhupendra

Vandana Mathur
Vandana Mathur
from GURGAON
7 years ago

I could not find post button. It kept on asking whether you are a robot. Even when I confirmed that I was not, post button did not appear. 

Bhupendra Sharma
from Delhi
7 years ago

Ohh. I get it. I have done that just to stop spamming activities on my blog. After you are done with "whether you're a robot" thing, all you have to do is press enter. The comment will be posted. Smile Let me know if that doesn't help. 

Anish George
Anish George
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Hello, Mr.Bhupendra

Nice blog man. Well written. In my opinion, nothing to say much but you should improve your content optimization. It will give you good rank in SERP. I read this blog, "Top Affiliate Programs You Should Be Promoting This Year".

1.OnPage SEO is lacking according to the page source.

2.You are not posting frequently. It will affect your ranking.

3.Only 3 social media followers button. Please make it more. 

Since you are writing well, it should not go waste. So kindly take care about this.

Have a happy blogging.