Divyanshu would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://blog.divyanshu.net/ ] IndiRank: 39

Hey all,,Please review my blog..

Divyanshu
Divyanshu
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Hey,,,

I am a novice in Blogging scenario.Justcame across this indiblogger network and i am sort of getting addicted to it.

Well I like to do blogging ,,and thus this is a step toward achieving me dream.

But i seriously need guidance,reviews and suggestions from the fellow bloggers

Here is link to my blog::

http://divyanshu.net/

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Divyanshu
Divyanshu
from New Delhi
14 years ago

@above

hey thanx for such a nice suggestion

i was about to ask you that what do you mean by a cleaner templatebut after seeing your blog i think now i know what you meant(Do correct me if i am wrong,,you see i can do Faux-pax )

thanx again

Paritosh Kumar
Paritosh Kumar
from Noida
14 years ago

Hey...Checked out your blog...I have reviewed your blog according to the following parameters:

1. Quality of Posts:   I read a couple of posts, as there were only a few to sample from, and I found a brilliant post. "Rang bhar de...". However, other posts dissapointed me. Poetry is your forte, try to convey your feelings in them.
  2. Variety of Topics: As the number of topics were very few, can't comment on this.
  3. The Layout :  The Layout is cool. I liked the simple yet clearcut divs. BTW... you shud give a read more link at the end of each topic so that people know that there is more to read. Basic rule for a good UI, "People are very lazy".
  4. Posting frequency : Your frequency is, put in rude terms, very bad. Need to work harder on this.
  5. Gadgets : You can make use of more gadgets like mail and rateings etc. Its not necessary, but will improve ur readership satisfaction.

As a whole, I think you have quite a wonderful blog and if you keep up the quality of the posts and write more frequently, you will get a lot more readers.Good luck and God Bless!!

Paritosh

Fiction and Life

Paritosh the Geek

Divyanshu
Divyanshu
from New Delhi
14 years ago

@Paritosh

first of all thanx for  having such a patient look at mah blog.Smile

i think ,most of the points you mentioned out are very much spot on.

I accept that frequency of the posts is really low,,as well as topics are very less but actually i have my exams after one week so there are some unfinished projects for my blog which i have and will sort of revive it as soon as exams are over.

I know maybe its an non acceptable excuse for a blogger but i will try my best.

and at last Again thanx for, "Rang bhar de ,,,appreciation,,

I will try to come up with more of the good work,,,Smile