Deepak Gopalakrishnan would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://chroniclesofdementia.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 40

Wanted: Some bad feeback

Deepak Gopalakrishnan
Deepak Gopalakrishnan
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Ok, I put in that title just so that people would get curious and check what the heck this was all about.

I would be very grateful if you guys could check out my blog and provide feedback. Good, bad, ugly, very ugly, whatever :D

In return I promise to follow you on Twitter. I'll take your how-well-do-you-know-me quizzes on Facebook. And heck, I will even make fraandship with you on Orkut.

Cheers, and thanks!

Chuck

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Paritosh Kumar
Paritosh Kumar
from Noida
14 years ago

Hey...

Checked out your blog...

I have reviewed your blog according to the following parameters:

1. Quality of Posts:   Awesomely refreshing topics. Dude you haave some sanse of humour!!
  2. Variety of Topics: The number of different topics were more varied than the number of dishes cooked in coconud ail the Mallus eat.
  3. The Layout :  I have some reservations with the layout though. I love denims, but only when I wear them. Also the font size is somewhat small, making me strain my eyes to read. Not that I didn't read, but would be easier if you increase the font size by 2 points. 
  4. Posting frequency : I know its hard to be humorous, but you have kept upto the mark. Try to post more frequently.
  5. Gadgets : The number of gadgets is apt for your blog. Put up a mailing option as many of yuor readers would be interested in forwarding your posts. BTW loved the way u have played with 'cod'.

As a whole, I think you have quide a humorous blog and if you keep up the quality AND start posting more frequently, you will get a lot more readers.

Good luck and God Bless!!

Paritosh

Fiction and Life

Paritosh the Geek

Deepak Gopalakrishnan
Deepak Gopalakrishnan
from Mumbai
14 years ago

Thanks Parithosh :D

I draw a lot of inspiration from the good men at Bosey and Whatay :) (www.bosey.co.in, www.whatay.co.in, in my opinion the two best humour bloggers in India).

I've heard mixed reviews about the layout. I'm experimenting with the denim thingy for a while. Let's see if I can find something better.

Thanks so much for the feedback, going through your blogs now :)

Chuck