M Radhika would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://sandbythesea.blogspot.com ]

Please review my blog

M Radhika
M Radhika
from Piscataway
15 years ago

Responses to my blog in the last 24 hours from indibloggers have made me feel a part of community, something I missed while writing in isolation all these months. Am posting again so that those who prefer category specific searches may review my blog too. Eager for response

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Eklavya
Eklavya
from Delhi
15 years ago

Hello Radhika,

Just visited your blog and I liked it very much. The most important thing that impressed me is your introduction about yourself :

"..all writing vanishes soon under crashing waves. Our words last just as long as waves hit them on the shore. Our words are like the waves themselves, whose life goes the minute they touch sand. But then, sometimes questions are more important than answers. Sometimes, waves matter more than the unending ocean. My quest is to go beyond them, and as far as to touch the horizon..."

How true and how meaningful !

Going by the frequency of your writing, I suppose you will become a very popular and prolific blogger this year. I found your articles very interesting too. The latest one "Businessmen are not Gods" reveals some hard truth about this group. Keep writing such brave and honest article.

The only thing that I don't like particularly about your blog is its being hosted on a free service like blogger.com. Having a self-hosted wordpress blog is quite affordable these days. So if you want to harness the true power of a blogging platform go for a robust selfhosted Wordpress platform.

On the other hand, the core of a blog lies in its contents. On that part your blog is 9 out of 10. Smile

Regards,

Eklavya

jkwillsay
jkwillsay
from chennai
15 years ago

Congrats for your courage, your language is very refined and elegant. As Eklavya said too many too soon which actually is the best thing for blog. Just a last word and that too a quote, one of my fav. quote " We have far too many opinions than information" and thats blogging.