Pallavi would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.penzup.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 34

Your response to my musings and ramblings

Pallavi
Pallavi
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Though I am a jornalist by profession....I thoroughly love writing, even when I am not being paid for it and the passion for reading, travelling, feeling, assimilating and then trying to convey my random musing is this blog published here.

I don't consider my blog as a private public vending machine and only thoughts, ideas and language that I will use in the choicest company is what I allow myself to be penned down here. A firm believer that reading good books is like conversing with the choicest men or the past I think blogging has brought a contemporary touch to it with blogs providing a platform where reading a blog is like sharing a cup of coffee and a conversation with a fine writer, an delightful amateur, thinkers of our times. With that I leave you with my blog http://www.penzup.blogspot.com that I hope shall live up to the august company it finds itself in.   

Replies 1 to 9 of 9
Pallavi
Pallavi
from New Delhi
14 years ago
Hi Ashutosh, Thanks a lot for the prompt review of my blog. You happen to the first person to review it here and well your response is just so so encouraging :), thanks once again. As far as the comment issue is concerned there was actually a link missing and I have made the required changes (would love to find a comment from you there) and I have also made the followers option available. You really pointed out some crucial things that were missing and well, I guess the thank you count is just going up! I did pay a hasty visit to your blog and am tempted enough to get back to it as soon as I complete the remaining polishing of my blog. Cheers.
doctoratlarge
doctoratlarge
from jaipur
14 years ago

Hi Pallavi. You are obviously a philosopher and it reflects well in your blog. Your content is good but perhaps you need to enliven your blog a bit, by adding some colorful widgets maybe.

Malathy Badri
Malathy Badri
from Bangalore
14 years ago

Hello Pallavi,

You have some new writing style that I like it but it won't go well with ordinary people looking for ordinary things in life.

Yes, you have good content.

You need to change to a more professional looking template if you want to monetize your blog.

Read more blogs to increase traffic. You can't expect others to read your blog if you don't like to read blogs of your interest.

You have good future as a freelance writer and I am sure you will start earning almost immediately.

I write about many freelance writing opportunities in my 'Get paid to write' blog.

Chris
Chris
from Chennai
14 years ago

G'day Pallavi,

Did go thru your blog and enjoyed one of your older pieces, Out in the Open. Have commented on it, too.

Keep the good work going.

Cheers

C.

Bhupesh
Bhupesh
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

Dear Pallavi

Just went through your blog and it was good

The nly thing what i felt is that you writing style will not meanmt for AAM JUNTA (no -offenses please, its my observation), but yes the blog is good

:) Keep the good work up

and yeah do check mine twins too

:)

Pallavi
Pallavi
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Hi Ajay,

Well, being called a philosopher does sound different and good Smile, thanks. Till date I have been writing on my blog just for the sheer pleasure of pouring my heart out and I guess somewhere the overall look of the blog did suffer in the process. But I have made a note of the same and when you come back to the blog you shall find a more interesting layout with lively elements thrown in.

Cheers.    

Pallavi
Pallavi
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Hello Malathy,

First of all let me thank you for your observations and suggestions.  The way you have minutely looked at the blog and provided me with inferences is just over whelming. 

As far as monetizing my blog goes, I have never given it so much of a though, reason being it has just been a very personal thing that I was not sure too many people other than myself would be interested in....but as you say I guess I could explore the other end of the spectrum too. I would certainly try to inculcate the suggestions you have made about the same. Hope to find your valuable suggestions in future as well. Good day. 

Cheers

Pallavi
Pallavi
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Hey Chris,

Thanks for your response and the comment on my blog, the reply to the same is at the blog itself Smile

Hope to see you enjoying more of my newer as well as older blogs Cool

Cheers

P

Pallavi
Pallavi
from New Delhi
14 years ago

Dear Bhupesh,

Thanks a lot for the encouraging words Smile

And yes I do know exactly what you mean when you say it is not for the 'aam Janta'. Have struggled so much to make my friends read and appreciate the blog but in vain. They keep complaining that many a posts are just too complicated. And I am like, of course you must be joking...Cry 

Anyways i have surrendered to my fate Tongue out and I continue writing. 

Shall certainly drop by your blog as well....keep the comments and suggestions coming. 

Cheers