Gautham Raj would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.tuxtree.com/ ]

Looking for feedback on my new Ubuntu blog

Gautham Raj
Gautham Raj
from trichy
14 years ago

Hi my name is gautham raj . I am very much interested in open source especially ubuntu , so i started blogging related to ubuntu and other open source like fedora and opensuse. i need your review bcz  " Appreciative words are the most powerful force for good will on earth."thanks in advance.

Edited 14 years ago
Reason: to include ubuntu keyword
Replies 1 to 4 of 4
SivArchana
SivArchana
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

Hey!

That a nice blog. I have no idea about ubuntu and stuff.Frown But the posts there and the layout is all good! The hard work is really showing off :)

Keep blogging....probably some day I will understand what your blog is all about :~)

All the best!

SivArchanaSmile

Gautham Raj
from trichy
14 years ago

thanks !!! really thanks !! i am waiting for such appreciation !!again thanks 

Jeyaganesh
Jeyaganesh
from Chennai
14 years ago

blog was superb man !

Gautham Raj
from trichy
14 years ago

Thanks dude

Kevin
Kevin
from Mumbai
14 years ago

I am writing this review from an Ubuntu machine Smile.

You have a lot of good content which is good. I have a few suggestions for you. Your blog loads very slowly. Could you please try and change that. Seems that your theme is very heavy. Also please don't have so many advertisement popup windows on your blog. It is OK to have advertisements but don't put popups as they will drive away your readers.

Gautham Raj
from trichy
14 years ago

hi now u can check ...i changed the template ....no pop ups 

umashankar pandey
umashankar pandey
from Bhopal
14 years ago

Your blog is real ubuntu. I'm, of course, referring  to the african connotation of the word. And just as Kevin, I'm also typing this from a Ubuntu (9.10) machine (anxiously waiting for 10.04)! You do have a lot of scripts on your page. I got the telltale blank page and boxes when I approached your blog, this is what Noscript is so fond of doing -no wonder some are complaining. but then hey, its a tech blog, isn't it!

One Grain Amongst the Storm