Piyush would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.niftystrategy.com/ ]

Need reviews for my finance blog.

Piyush
Piyush
from Kanpur
14 years ago

hi guys just started 3 weeks back and will post on all trading days, my advices are based on technical of the market.

hope to see some suggestions on how to improve it.

one question I'd like you guys to answer is should i share the basis of technical details with readers, for example when i tell market may go down to this level so should i also tell them that because 30EMA is broken and overbought RSI with high PCR are the factors for markets to go down.

as this will lengthen my posts a lot that's why i am not sharing the technical details.

thanks, hoping for lots a reviews. and btw I've just turned 18 so there might be no professionalism in my post because of age factor so forgive me for that.

Thanks again.

http://niftystrategy.com/

Edited 14 years ago
Reason: link provided
Replies 1 to 6 of 6
Aditya Tibrewala
Aditya Tibrewala
from Mumbai
14 years ago

1) where is your blog archieve? why cant i access your older blog posts.

2) you need to understand that by simply furnishing details on the stock market will not help cause people can getter more accurate information elsewhere. You need to analyse the market and reccommend people what to buy and what to sell. A good idea would be to advertise your own portfolio and telling your viewers the sort of profit and loss you have made. If you make good money then people will trust your instincts and might start following you.

3) why do you want a cricket score board on a finance blog? irrelevant

4) i found no use for a calendar. Every pc has one

5) your blog theme is very ill-fitting. Try getting a sober but yet professional theme

my blog: http://adityasmoviereviews.blogspot.com/

Piyush
Piyush
from Kanpur
14 years ago

1. My blog archive is in my calendar, just click into dates and you'll get the posted article of that day. also there are recent post below calender, showing last five posts.

2. I am currently posting for a nifty futures and options trader, who can trade while keeping bit of nifty carts technical in mind, thanks for your idea Now I'll add another section for cash stocks to buy and hold kinda investor.

3. ya its irrelevant, just thought it might be liked by readers, who are also cricket fans. will remove that if more people point out,

4. Its more of a previously posted  articles links shown through a calender.

5. can you suggest one, please ?

Thanks for your reply, appreciated. i am a newbie so responses like yours will prove very helpful for me.

Thanks

Ishrath
Ishrath
from Hyderabad
14 years ago

Basic layout looks good but you may have to work around placing the links more appropriately.

Cricket score is distracting given the nature of the site.

Content needs to be more. Otherwise everything else fails.

Comment form font is not readable - change color.

Customise the google gadgets to better integrate with the design.

Good luck to you!

Piyush
Piyush
from Kanpur
14 years ago

@Ishrath

Thank you so much buddy for your valuable advice,

* will move the Cricket score

* Planing to add more content in future, static in nature like, use of charts to learn market movements with emphasis on moving averages, relative strength index with few topics on fundamental analysis.

* can you please name me a few plugins for wordpress through which interaction between Author and reader can take place.

* will try and do that.

Thank you very much for your support.

Aditya Tibrewala
Aditya Tibrewala
from Mumbai
14 years ago

im using a mini-chat box in my blog. you can have a look at it and see if you like it.

Piyush
Piyush
from Kanpur
14 years ago

@ Aditya  Thanks for your recommendation I'll check that out.