Leo would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Plz review "I Rhyme Without Reason" (my creative writing blog)

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
13 years ago

No rank is as good as the readers opinions.. What you feel of my blog, I Rhyme Without Reason? Do share your views.. and drop by..! I'll reply to you here, and there too..

Leo

Edited 12 years ago
Reason: Got bored of the titling ;)
Replies 1 to 10 of 10
Someone is Special
Someone is Special
from Bangalore
12 years ago

How did I miss this link for the past one year? May be it is my mistake... Here I am to review my dear frends blog, "I Rhyme Without Reason"... 

'I love to Rhyme on reading your rhyming title dude... So here I go....’... I know that you will change your template now and then but this review is for your theme, "Chateau"...

* The blog template looks very cool and so the beautiful header image. I just love it dude... You have placed the search box at the right place... Superb... The footer looks very cool... So totally, it is a beautiful blog...

* I am nobody to comment on your poetry..., as you already know here is one of the souls who love your writings madly...

a few negative valid points on which you could work...

* Signature ~ You can have a simple signature for your home page bud i.e., © Leo 30/July/2011 is enough. Let the image Leo and above signature shows up when someone opens the post. (because repeated images between the posts may irritate the readers)

* Footer ~ The contents “Wanna Know When I Rhyme? Enter Your Mail ID, and I'll Give You A Buzz When I Do!” and yeah rhyme time..." Please centre the text and box dude... It will add beauty to it...

* A trip down the memory lane come ahead of visitors... or else let the footer alignment be as shown here...

Wanna Rhyme Time

tagged

A trip down the memory lane

visitors

* I personally feel ‘Rewards and Recognition’ page should be part of a blog. If not all awards from JP, at least few from friends, bat, acrostics and perfect poet will do.

* I am not able find your copyright info.... Please add the copyright dude...

* I am not able find the License. CCA 3.0 is must Leo... and let the signature Leo (image) links to your license.

* Put a link to alexia reviews…

I hope I did justice to my review... 

Signing off from here...

Someone is Special

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Thanks SiS, and earlier to Shreya and Rumya as well for the reviews.

Regards the negative pts as mentioned by SiS:

1. its not possible to have different signatures each place. my posts are all completely visible, without the read more tag, so the signatures will be visible, both text and image everywhere. it is a personal choice that i add the sign image every post.

2. centering, alignment and etc etc might be possible on blogger, but in wordpress (.com) blog, it is as in template. i cannot modify anything. the ordering i will look into and bring the archive ahead of the visitors log. :)

3. i've got a lot of badges, and many many collected over the years. i've stopped showing it because it keeps me grounded. i'll see if i can add a few back. :)

4. the copyright thing, i will put it in.

5. alexa reviews? i dont quite admire the alexa ranking system itself.

Leo.

Janhvi
Janhvi
from Noida
12 years ago

I came here to review but perfection (or the closest to it possible) cannot be suggested improvements. Your blog, your poetry, your thoughts, the theme, the pictures, all blend in perfectly. Just like SIS, i wonder how i missed reaching this blog for so long.

Honestly, everything is so well thought of and enacted that there is nothing to suggest. Nor do I think I am in any position to suggest to such a great blog.

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Hey Janhvi :) I dont think I'm perfect, or anywhere near it to be completely frank with you :)

Glad you liked my blog, and thank you for the kind words!

sowmya
sowmya
from india.
12 years ago

hello vinay ...

perfects & intellectual people never accept they are soo!

& you comes under that catagory ...u r a very talanted writer i can say ....&

about your blog is very clean ...

i was surprised when i saw ur blog in review list... see this is the perfect proof that how humble you are !!though with vast followers & comments & poems .....u have requested for review :)

if u feel u need changes then change the template for a while then u will feel better with new change this what i can suggest though ur template is very good right now....this is to make u feel better :P

cheers ,

keep smiling always :)

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

I feel perfection is never attainable. Once you're perfect, you stop trying to become better. :) As for being intellectual, I am still long way from it. Thanks for considering my blog to be near perfect. And yeah, I always change templates often, though I have developed a liking toward this current one.

mithun mukherjee
mithun mukherjee
from New Delhi
12 years ago

Vinay,

GOOD blog. But let me be honest here. What blew me away More than your poetry is the number of styles that you dabble in. That itself is a treasure trove for me. I dont know about others, but I speak for myself here.

The poetry is pretty nice too, except, I am no poet and understand little of poetry. But I have a sneaky feeling that I might want to share with you. I feel you have a stronger tendency towards 'form' versus 'content'. The 'fitting into' of various models of poetry writing obviously comes at a cost, I give you that. But personally, I would suggest, you do free verse sometimes, or just rhyme your guts out, if you know what I mean. Which brings me back to the name of your blog. Which is Cool! :)

I really liked the way your blog looks; I could perhaps bump off some idea in there and try and do up my blog in some similar manner. You can rest assured, that I would be coming back! :)

wishes

Scribblers Inc. (mithun) 

Kirti
Kirti
from Kharagpur, west bengal
12 years ago

Do i really have to say the thing i have been saying everytime since i read your blog??

your blog is AWESOME :) :)

the very title captivates me, your knowledge of innumerable poetry forms baffles me, and your words really and truly touch me. 

thank you for sharing such beautiful words with us :) :)

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Hey Mithun,

Thanks! :) Yeah, I dabble a lot in forms, and I like it too. Thanks for liking what you read. I don't have any tendency to form, in fact I do think of content more. I just write in forms, coz I absolutely LOVE it. I like my poetry spontaneous than deep thought, and time consumed so the content may show itself as simple sometimes. Regards the free verse and rhyme, I do do that a lot too. Poetry isn't always about rhyme anyways :)

Glad you liked the way it looked. Don't bump off too much please ;) and welcome back any time to read.

Leo
Leo
from Bengaluru
12 years ago

Oh no, I'm quite knowledgeable of your affection towards my blog, Kirti :D You mention it often and I thank you for finding it awesome.