B.Jayanth Kashyap would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://mymindanolanmovie.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 36

Thy Reviews on my Blog are welcome!

B.Jayanth Kashyap
B.Jayanth Kashyap
from Chennai
13 years ago

Hey All,

I cannot express how excited i'm about blogging! It is as though i have discovered a side of myself i never knew i had. Firstly i'm a level one blogger i.e a new-bee! My style of writing is more on the creative and out-of-the-box side. I'd like my blog to be reviewed because i'd like to know your general opinion which would in turn motivate me to blog more and more!   and once i reach a certain standard, i hope to review the blogs of others also!

Thanks

Jayanth

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: Old Post was typed in a hurry
Replies 1 to 5 of 5
Mag[m]
Mag[m]
from Delhi
13 years ago

Hey jayantha.....

First of all i must you have a nice, well executed blog with a supporting template...great work .

But the very first line or a short description of ur blog suggests us that it was a movie review blog in terms of ur own CHAOS. you blog about how u messed a competition deadline, a nature lover or a pic post , than a poem dedicated to someone, than ur insanity about gymnasium , and after that about diwali..... (srry but i read only these post) content was good, drafting was good , thoughts are different but must say a proper theme is missing, means u can not categorize urself in any specific category.

I know its a personal blog and u have a right to put anything in this according to you, but what about ur readers, u may b a multidimensional and multi talented person but our readers are not like that, If they want information they read mohan's, sujit's kinda blog, if they are technical they read hemal's blog and if they are crazy readers than they read mine , addy's and deepak's blog , so grab ur categorized readers , ma suggestion is that make a proper theme and wrote in that particular style,

U r complaining about the top bloggers are getting more votes here and voting system is not up to the mark.... but dude even we were the new comers here some times back and facing the same problems, so dont warry abt that , if u blog well u will definitely b noticed.... 

overall ur blog is nice , keep blogging and all the very best

B.Jayanth Kashyap
from Chennai
13 years ago

Finally!!! don be sorry..iv made oly 8 posts till now! so uv pretty much read abt evrything..and i no i have to categorise..and yes the title suggests its a movie review blog..il fine tune it! but honestly...i do not know what category i fit in...so a good excuse would be a personal or a creative blog...so thats y i thot the title vud be apt...i wanted my blog to be a potpourri of sorts! maybe we shud have a potpourri category also :) many thanks for the review...now i feel really encouraged! Thanks once again! shall not stop blogging! and with regards to the complaints...yea i guess it will take time...hope for the best i guess!

Naveen
Naveen
from Bengaluru
13 years ago

Its overwhelming to see more number of Nolan fans!Smile

Lets take this step by step. I enter into your blog and the Nolan name seduces me Tongue out The blog looks fantastic & interesting in the first look. 

Now i go around, see different writings, the topics and images. The picture was fantastic i should say!! The description in the title makes it kinda confusing, as a Nolan movie! Chaoitic! :P

The writings r fyn too. The video in the first post ain't working for me, i don't know why!

An interesting blog in all counts!!

B.Jayanth Kashyap
from Chennai
13 years ago

hey Naveen! i tink the video does not work for people who are not on my friends list on facebook! will rectify it! do see it later..and yes im a BIG nolan fan..nice to know there are many like me here Laughing thank you very much for the review...lifted my spirits!

Hemanth Kumar
Hemanth Kumar
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

Hey jayanth,

After entering into your blog, First what I thought is your theme, as it is having a dark background, its little difficult to read, I always suggest light background dark words. I find lots of intresting content on your blog. Good writing. keep it up.

Create a Facebook fan page for your blog and integrate it in u r blog.

All da best.

Hemanth

http://technified.net

B.Jayanth Kashyap
from Chennai
13 years ago

Hey Hemanth! many thanks for takin your time to look at my blog..too dark is it? ok will see how to tweak it! and a facebook fan page?? my blog is just 25 days old!

Hemanth Kumar
Hemanth Kumar
from Hyderabad
13 years ago

@Jayanth, My blog also just one n half month old, I hav my facbook page.. I think you might seen it

Hai jayanth,

I can see you are new to blogging.  So it will take some time to get organised. So take your time. Naveen and Mag gave good evaluation to your blog.  Work on those suggestions. Hemanth mentioned about the colour.  All these are very valuable points.  Take note of them and improve upon them.  But it may take some time.

If you want to review, 'when you reach a certain standard'Smileyou can review my blog as well.

http://indiablooming.com/