Girish Mony would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://reviewsmyfavourite.blogspot.com/ ]

Please review my Firefox OS blog

Girish Mony
Girish Mony
from Chennai
13 years ago

I bring everything about Firefox unofficially through this blog.

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: updated title
Replies 1 to 4 of 4
SanGee
SanGee
from Bangalore
13 years ago

Hi Girish, I was reading your post comparing IE9 and FF4. Looks like the style sheet of your blog needs a little tweaking to make it work well with IE9. In the Comments section, the "Subscribe to comments by" is overlapping. Also, I am unable to post a comment on the blog using IE9.

Since Google has been promoting Chrome through a number of affiliates, I installed it when I was installing another program. Looking forward to a comparision on your blog between IE, FF & Ch. BTW, IE9 seems to have some issues with the Godaddy hosting online file manager. The upload box does not open up... and I have to use Chrome. Other than that, the speed comparision between the Chrome score (76%) and IE9 (26) is quite apparent when I use it to check the same pages on my blogs.

Thanks!Sanjay

Girish Mony
Girish Mony
from Chennai
13 years ago

Thanks for spending your time to read my blog. Thanks for your opinion. I am sorry you found problems with my blog when using with IE9.

I am using windows xp so no access to IE9. I tested with IE8 and is working fine. So the problem is specific to IE9. I need to find a way to check with IE9. If you know one please suggest me.

I hope my blog works best with Google Chrome and Firefox. Also I am glad you tried to comment my blog post IE9 vs Firefox 4. Please try it again using Firefox or Google Chrome.

I am working with a post to compare Google Chrome with Firefox.  I hope to publish it soon as guest post in some other blog or my ownCool

If you have any other feedback, please don't hesitate to ping me!

Anirban Sengupta
Anirban Sengupta
from Pune
13 years ago

I am not Tech-savvy (though I am an engineer :P ) but I was indeed amazed by the versatility of Firefox. The day I first used it I forgot about IE & Chrome. I am now thankful that you have come up with this blog as it would act as an user manual for me. Keep blogging. And oh yes, very soon I would be shhifting base to Chennai ... so if possible we could plan some meetup.

Girish Mony
Girish Mony
from Chennai
13 years ago

Thanks you liked my blog.  Glad you are coming to Chennai.  Do Ping me.