Maliny would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

could you please review my blog by name Chasing Passions ? i am trying out means

Maliny
Maliny
from Trivandrum
13 years ago

hey guys 

i have started on this blog some 2 yrs back . but found myself kinda addicted a while back . 

constantly trying out means to improve its contents and outlook.

would definitely be grateful for some help from your part. also would like to go through your blogs too if you would leave your links here. thanks a lot. have a great day ! :) 

Edited 13 years ago
Reason: needed a change
Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Georgie Mathew
Georgie Mathew
from Vellore
12 years ago

Hi Dr Maliny,

Read many of your posts today and yesterday... Came across your blog through indiblogger..

First,  kudos to many well written posts..

Second. few of my suggestions regarding your blog...

a. The header: reflects the title of chasing passions. Keeper!

b. Background: Shelves of books.. Awesome! Because 'you read the printed word' and a doctor needs to read so, so much books as well :)

c. Posts: Already mentioned before. Keep them coming!

d. Sidebar: in my opinion, really terribly cluttered.. Agreed, you need to show support to your subscribers and commenters(definitely) and feeds (maybe), but do you really need to show you are addicted to music and dance- bling thingies.. and horoscope ads and health tips! it makes it look like spammy ads in a facebook page..

I think those can be kept in your profile page while your content takes centrestage.. It distracts from the main content here, methinks..

I got these ideas when I revamped my blog recently.. My initial theme was a neat, brown background one and I changed it to a multicolored, snazzy one-- the response from my friends and readers were nothing short of "appalled". So I changed to this new, neat white background with less clutter.. If you look at many popular blogs on the net, you'll know.

I am sharing few of these thoughts as I think we have quite a few things in common..

I am currently working as an intern at Christian Medical College, Vellore.

I'm from Trivandrum.

I love reading books. And blogging.

I'm not a stage dancer or singer, but am a terrific bathroom singer ;D and a closet dancer.

Thanks for promoting my post as well. You are welcome to share your thoughts on my blog as well.. www.georgiemathew.wordpress.com

Regards

Georgie